• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dark Tyranitar's Evil Sprite Palace

Sorry, Terry T., but it turns out I stink at devamps. If you'd like, I could still make the splice, but...

Hey, you know what's weird? I see no evil Absol anywhere in this thread! This must be corrected immediately!

Done with the Evil Fusion Pokémon, the Evil Yanmega, the Evil Typhlosion, and the Evil Skiploom:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

For future reference, please do not ask me to make evil Pokémon out of sprites that people other than GameFreak and me make.

Can you do Tak, my character in Influx of Evil?
Description: Her eyes are purple, her hair-like things are now bent and spikier, teeth are sharper.

Can I have a Eevee/Electrike splice? One with Eevee as base, one with Electrike as base?

Evil Absol, please :D

Can I use the palette of the Evil sprites to make my own evils? I would give cred to you for the idea and palette :) Just asking.

Yanmega, you are lucky that I just finished the Evil Aipom, or I would not be pleased with you requesting when it said "Requests Closed". I'll still do it, but please try to pay more attention in the future.

Anyway, the Evil Aipom is...about how you'd expect an evil, weird Pokémon to look.
picture.php

Ruffled: Thank you! *throws it at Seedeth*
Seedeth: Its gonna kill me!!

And have you noticed this is the 666th thread on this forum? Creeeepyyy....

Yes, I have. If you look on the first page...well, just go there and you'll see. Anyway, I think it fits quite nicely. *shifty eyes* This had better not have been a setup...

Back
Top Bottom