• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Worthless - Useful Pokemon?

That is the power of pre-Crystal Present.

I have a Nidoking that I used for a Leafgreen run, and he was more awesome then I had hoped.

Ah, Minun. I have a Minun on my Emerald with more Sp. Atk than my Sceptile, thanks to EV training.

It rocks XD.

Plus one time, when it used Metronome, it used Sacred Fire, which was really cool. :D

Heh, I've used Minun too, on Emerald, and I used the plusle you get on Coloseum once too, and that rocked. :D They aren't that useless, actually. o.O

Heh, I've used Minun too, on Emerald, and I used the plusle you get on Coloseum once too, and that rocked. :D They aren't that useless, actually. o.O
...What, it's my favourite Pokemon and you didn't think it was a staple of my team? xD I raised a Plusle on Sapphire (Nickname ADD) and a Minun on Emerald (Nickname Mini) and they were both strong members of my team. ADD was leveled to 100 via sharked Rare candies though, and then she wasn't as good for some reason. :/ Do Candies really make your Pokemon grow less? She did have max EVs.

And, uhm, I did have this fairly awesome Pidgeot on my Firered team, and a Raichu too that kicked butt.~

Well, not competitively trained Pokémon, but many of my story mode-Pokémon end up strong. Of course, the story mode isn't really hard...

I remember that Raticate and that Misdreavus in Gold... They were too awesome... *sigh*

I have a Tangela on my experimental Pearl file. It's pretty awesome. It was born with egg moves, so you know, it kinda ruins it. Still rocks though. Leaf Storm, Power Whip, Sleep Powder and Ancientpower on a level 1 Tangela.

Gave it an Everstone. I want my Tangrowth laterrrr.

Competitively, I suck, so.. just in-game-wise...

Bow before the might of my butterfree in Yellow. BOW BEFORE IT. Dragonfly (That's its name, obviously) carried me through a good half of the game until I got Mew via the Mew Trick (I, as almost everyone does, just caught it to beat Brock... but it stuck), and it's STILL my most powerful and most-used pokemon on that team.
Yeah.
; D

I love Rattata, so I always catch and breed lots of them for fun. My favourite Rattata is a level 5 with Focus Sash, Endeavor and Quick Attack. She eats level 100s.

I'm curious as to why Altaria is considered useless 0.0

I don't remember using any normally weak pokemon, unfortunately.

A level 94 Farfetch'd and a level 72 Clefable, both in Leafgreen. X3

+37 Respect points.

I totally forgot about my Nidoqueen Magda G. I LOVE THAT LITTLE BITCH. SHE IS HARDCORE.

Also I'm using a Bidoof on my Pearl.

Bibarel pales in comparison to the legendary Bidoof. Who IS named legendary. :D

Blissey and Garchomp!!! Just kidding. I raised an eevee without evolving it and it was real good. Also butterfree as it was probaly the most useful pokemon at the start of the game apart from your starter. I like it more than most starters anyway. The butterfree pwned with psychic sleep powder and some other moves. Can't remember eevee's moves. The save file was deleted by my little sister.[DIE!!!] An she was killed by my loyal Eevee [and me]...

Well, I remember that I've raised a Pikachu to level 56 along with my Dragonite.
Diiiiiiiiie, Gyarados. Diiiiiiiiie.

Quagsire in LG; furret, quagsire, and ampharos in Colosseum; farfetch'd, misdreavus, and ampharos in Gold; gastrodon in Pearl.

*gets all games* >:D

~On Red, I have that Lv. 100 Golbat I metioned, and a Lv. 100 Snorlax
~On Yellow I just had to start over because for some reason my save file was deleted, so the only normally useless Pokemon that is good is Pikachu
~On LeafGreen I have a pretty good Dugtrio, and a Raticate
~Emerald is my best game so far, where I have the aforementioned Pikachu, an Armaldo, two Mightyena, a Sableye, a Kadabra, a Houndoom, an Azumarill, a Dewgong, a Swellow, a Noctowl, a Golbat, a Crobat, a Pidgeot, a Rhydon, a Graveler, a Relicanth, a Ludicolo, a Shiftry, a Breloom, a Whiscash, a Wailord, a Seaking, a Pelipper, a Golduck, a Tentacruel, a Clamperl, a Magneton, a Linoone, a Ditto, an Exploud, an Aipom, and a Clefairy
~I have another good Golduck, a nice Luxray, a Pidgeot, a Bidoof, a Carnivine, a Dewgong, a Bronzong, a Victreebel, a Banette, a Makuhita, a Fearow, a Solrock, a Beldum, a Smoochum, a Forretress, a Kadabra, a Glalie, an Ariados, a Ledian, a Skitty, a Lumineon, a Shelgon, a Lickitung, a Walrein, a Dodrio, a Skuntank, a Gloom, an Altaria, a Muk, an Exeggutor, a Sunflora, a Dugtrio, an Octillery, a Raticate, a Donphan, a Crawdaunt, a Lanturn, a Clamperl, a Macargo, a Smeargle, an Ursaring, a Kecleon, a Granbull, a Rapidash, a Wobbuffet, a Venomoth, a Buneary, a Jigglypuff, a Gligar, a Rhydon, and a Vaporeon

Back
Top Bottom