• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Realistic Pokémafia II [Game]

Re: Realistic Pokémafia II [Game]

Well, first things first, I should let you all know I've also included an attack that allows me to win the game instantly. As in, me exclusively, you all lose. I'm just being sporting so far because I'm also 100% deathproof. Seriosuly my max HP is just an infinity symbol.

shit

so like, you're not the GM in every game?

I feel cheated

Whatever, Visitor Message.
tumblr_n3lrzqeq6S1skm5z6o1_400.gif

I've got a load of nothing. I wasn't hit last night.

But that cat is adorable.

I took no damage.

that's really all there is to say on the matter

I love how he just changes his avatar to a substitute doll in response to this.
I actually burst out laughing
He knows there's no point in deception now. His true nature has been discovered.
... does this mean we're getting bossed around by a substitute doll in this game? That's kind of sad.

no damage here either!

...did everyone just protect themselves n0 this is actually pretty funny

...did everyone just protect themselves n0 this is actually pretty funny
A few questions, based on this statement.

• Does everyone just have moves that do the same thing, with different titles? For example, does everyone have a healing move? A damage move? Et cetera?
  • What's the difference between roles? I, for one, have an damage-dealing attack, and I am not Mafia; so do the Mafiosi have One-Hit-Knockout moves?
  • Slightly less related: What is the significance of stats?

I'm pretty sure that people have different moves. I mean, I don't have a single damaging one.

Most people probably didn't attack because it's not good to randomly snipe people who may well be innocents, I guess?

And I'm pretty sure stats are for calculating how much damage you take during the night. As for speed, I'm not sure, maybe it might dictate action order?

I'm pretty sure that people have different moves. I mean, I don't have a single damaging one.
Okay, based on that... was anyone actually given a role, or just a Pokémon?

And I'm pretty sure stats are for calculating how much damage you take during the night. As for speed, I'm not sure, maybe it might dictate action order?
No, Superbird said there were priority moves, and that Speed was irrelevant to action order, which makes me wonder why it's here.

I'm pretty sure we all have multiple "roles".

... hm. Well that's a question that can only be answered by Superbird, then.

Also guys, I'm going to be protecting myself again tonight to see if that protection-bypassing thing hits again. It prevents all actions from hitting me (... or well, it should), so anyone who was thinking of targeting me, I suggest you target someone else.

Yeah, I don't have a role, just moves with various powers. I presume some people got lots of damaging roles while others got a lot of supporters, or something?

I must admit I'm curious as to how the mafia kill would work in this scenario. Is it a OHKO? Does it merely do a lot of damage? ?_? Is it a mystery for reasons?

Uhh, in the first one (and maybe the second one, uncan remember) the mafia didn't have an OHKO. Due to the fact that only one damaging attack seemed to connect and it bypassed my protection, I'm guessing the mafia have an attack that hits no matter what? Although it didn't really do much damage...

Feint doesn't have a very high BST does it?

My movesets is all support. No surprising considering my Pokèmon. But none of my moves can heal me either.

I have one damaging move. The rest are supports. It's not unlikely that the Mafia have lots of powerful moves.

I'm probably going to protect myself again tonight, too.

Nope, it doesn't have a high base power. I could've been hit by Feint. The damage seems a bit high for Feint, though. Or it could be a mafia thing. So I'm protecting myself again tonight to try to make sure.

Back
Top Bottom