• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Pokemon move would you learn in real life?

I would learn whatever move involves the most bitching, as my friends say.

((my friends claim I have no heart I do not know how to smilke because I'm always frowning. EVERYWHERE.))

I would know Wish.

Cuz i'm always wishing a lot in my heart that this world gets better and I want the power to heal it.

:)

I'd also probably know some flower themed moves (like petal blizzard and petal dance) too because I also like looking after flowers.

I also wanna use charm (to make people like me and not be mean to me)

And power up punch just cuz people would have that coming if they made me mad.

......please don't piss off cute little jirachu :P Thats a warning for all of ya~

I wish I was a Pokemon now...waaaaaay better than having to have meltdowns cuz i'm a 'human' in real life.......

EDIT: So my move set shall beeeee...

-Power Up Punch (yay)
-Charm
-Wish
and
-Probably Petal Blizzard for the 4th

:P

Awwwww, so adorable~ x3;

Back
Top Bottom