• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I found all of the Phoenix Wright games!

Flora

local hellion
Pronoun
they/he/ey
Yesterday, after we went to the movies (Indiana Jones 4 is kinda creepy...), we walked around my mall and found our way into a GameStop.

What do I find?

ALL FOUR OF THE PHOENIX WRIGHT GAMES.

That was the first time I saw it, and when Dad will take me to the mall again (Note to self: remember wallet), I WILL GET IT!

Consider me converted, all you PW fans. ^^

Re: Why did I only find it yesterday?

Awesome! :D I only have the first Phoenix Wright game, but it was really entertaining. I hope you enjoy.

Congratulations; from what I hear, the PW games are nigh-on impossible to find in the US.

Hope you enjoy them (who am I kidding? You can divide the world into two groups; those that love the PW games, and those who haven't played them yet). X3

Wow, really? They are hard to find in the US. I jumped at the chance to get the second one used. D:

That's awesome though. Just hope they're still there when you come back, hmm? :]

I fond mine used no problem. I surprised everyone is just playing them now. wtf? o-o;

I GOT IT!

Now where'd my DS go?

EDIT: Looking up instructions.

Returning it with the box is so 2005.

Yay moar fans :DDD

So, have you started playing yet?

Dannichu said:
Congratulations; from what I hear, the PW games are nigh-on impossible to find in the US.

Really? I found my copies fairly easily. o.o;

Dannichu said:
Hope you enjoy them (who am I kidding? You can divide the world into two groups; those that love the PW games, and those who haven't played them yet). X3
^ This. They're that good.

I know that Mhals and Kratos and, uh, lots of other people were both looking for the games for absolutely ages and couldn't find them anywhere.

AA and JFA are pretty easy to find preowned in the UK, AJ just came out and is still in the charts, so you can buy it new anywhere, and for some reason I cannot fathom, they haven't brought out T&T yet.

I couldn't even find any place online that had AA. Well, besides eBay, I mean. But I did get them, finally!

And hooray that you got them, you will have so much fun playing them.

Mhals: I had absolutely no luck finding it either, for the most part. I actually went as far as to order an R4 so I could play the series. Eventually one popped up on amazon.com, so maybe try looking there once in awhile. Who knows, you might eventually find one.

I actually got JFA, T&T and AJ:AA in EB Games. New. Like three months ago. I went in and saw AJ, so I took it over to the counter and asked if they had the other games in the series. And they did. Except PW:AA of course, but that's to be expected.

On Case Three, last freaking day.

That director burned my eyes.

And Oldhag Oldbag was insane.

You mean Sal? But he's so 1337~

Case 4 cemented my love of the series so much.

*insert unreadable gibberish here* EDGEY! HOW DARE THEY ACCUSE YOU OF MURDER!

Go to England, they're everywhere. I'm going to town Saturday to see if I can find one for £12 :3

Back
Top Bottom