• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Group Two: Draco Meteor Bracket [MC2012]

M&F

tikitok
Pronoun
any
GROUP TWO - DRACO METEOR BRACKET

2012 Metronome Contest

Judges: Crazy Linoone, pathos, Blastoise Fortooate

Entrants:
- Wargle
- Coloursfall
- Windyragon
- blazheirio889
- sreservoir
- Skylark
- Byrus
- HighMoon
- The Omskivar
- Totodile

Current round: 2nd

Moves:

blazheirio889
A: Seed Bomb, Pay Day, Luster Purge, Water Sport
B: Present, Fiery Dance, Iron Head, Volt Switch

Coloursfall
A: Sleep Powder, Protect, Psycho Shift, Thrash
B: Sandstorm, Rock Polish, Scary Face, Ember

sreservoir
A: Hex, Rest, Wring Out, Haze
B: Nature Power, Fling, Twister, Horn Attack

HighMoon
A: Toxic Spikes, Mach Punch, Sheer Cold, Relic Song
B: Assurance, Power Trick, Acid Spray, Follow Me

Windyragon
A: Wing Attack, Rock Blast, Stun Spore, Giga Drain
B: Protect, Headbutt, Spikes, Charge

Stages:

blazheirio889 - Bug-Catching Contest
A contest within a contest? We might have to go deeper. Anyways, every Tuesday, Thurdsay and Saturday, insect-loving trainers such as Bug Catcher Benny and CoolTrainer Nick gather at Johto's National Park for a Bug Pokémon catching frenzy, with valuable evolutionary stones being awarded for those who caught the one insect judged most valuable by the officials -- not only for their species, but also for their individual strength and other such factors. Metronome Contestants should be careful about using Bug-types in this stage, lest somebody hurls a Sport Ball their way carelessly.

Coloursfall - Magnet Train
FUCKIN' MAGNETS, HOW DO THEY WORK??? Regardless, somehow, they make these trams go really fast, from Goldenrod to Saffron and back. And what better place to make an appeal? Not only is it very hazardous for any Pokémon placed atop, but also likely to end up injuring more than a few random citizens within the train!

sreservoir - Sandstorm Valley
A large chasm with several cliffsides along the steep sides. One of them is wide enough to be stepped on safely. Strong winds blow in the area, carrying sand with them (Sandstorm is considered in effect unless another weather move is used). A river can be added to the bottom if there is need for a water-dwelling Pokémon to make an appearance.

HighMoon - Creepy Woods
The tallest trees provide a perfect coverage from external light -- it's always dark in this forest. Naturally, those who enter always use either flashlights or Pokémon capable of using Flash (some have brought torches, but there have since been governmental measures about it). Even then, the place feels harrowing, with a heavy atmosphere, strange noises, sightings that make no sense and the occasional feeling that one is being pursued.

Windyragon - Water Park
An amusement park where most if not all rides employ water, be it to make the riders go faster, be it to soak them, be it for more creative purposes. It combines the natural pleasure of swimming with the sheer thrill of roller coasters and other such rides. Of course, it would ruin everybody's fun if somebody decided to make an appeal that culminated with tearing the place apart.

Appeals:

blazheirio889
Icarus: Pay Day ~ Luster Purge (glow) ~ celebrate
Scarlet Fever: Fiery Dance ~ fly to and pick up Icarus ~ fly away

Coloursfall
Raviel: Protect ~ move faster ~ Sleep Powder (wait)
Sunnyside: Ember ~ Scary Face ~ fly past

HighMoon
Ming: Sheer Cold (offscreen; enter) ~ Relic Song ~ Mach Punch
Angel: stalk ~ Assurance (scold Ming) ~ Follow Me

Last edited:
Here goes nothing. I'll be using Hephaestus, my Torkoal. I'd like the lighting to be dramatic, with a fiery-like flicker every six to eight seconds if possible. Either way they'll need to be reasonably dim, and it won't matter because Torkoal's furnace pores in its shell should give off a neat light on their own. Plus there's going to be fire. so.

Okay, Hephaestus, we want the curtain closed at the beginning, but we want you in front of it if possible. If not, then just open enough to where we can see you. Then, use Draco Meteor; if possible, don't let them know it's you, make it look like a freak accident of some sort. If you can help it, try to make a series of smaller meteors come first, and make sure they burn the curtain down as they rocket through it. Try to have a Rhyhorn-sized meteor coming about ten seconds behind. We're aiming for the audience, but that's okay because our next move is to Water Pledge, which apparently makes pillars of water appear. And these pillars of water are going to stop the meteors' velocity by hitting them at an upwards angle and also put out their fire, before they land amongst or in front of the audience, hopefully steaming excessively. At this point, the larger meteor should be heading your way; I want you to turn, see it coming and almost panic. Make them think it's about to hit you, then use Feint's priority to leap on top of the thing--the fire shouldn't hurt you, you have a furnace in your freakin' body, so I want you to now have all sorts of fun. Ride it around the room! Scare the audience with it, if you can be absolutely sure you won't hit them. If you can't just control it simply because it's your own attack, then I've calculated the weight of a Rhyhorn, which is pretty much the same as a Rhyhorn-shaped rock, and your weight should be enough to move it if you shit around on top of it. This should make you look so goddamn badass that you'll be a shoe-in. When you're done, or out of appeal time, ride it straight up and crash it into the ceiling, letting out some smoke from your shell as you withdraw into it and plummet like a meteor yourself. Maybe you'll even be on fire!

Note: don't let smoke out of your shell when there's alternative light sources to your furnace-pores. Except for when you fall from the ceiling.

Draco Meteor (at audience; volley of smaller ones then a Rhyhorn-sized one)~Water Pledge (put out meteors)~Feint (onto meteor)

sreservoir - Gunk Shot, Strength, Swallow, Explosion

look look shiny explosions also yeah kusari shameless idea-borrowing

I will bring this newest member of my team, the HMS uguu. Daylight will be preferable -- not excessively bright, but still sufficiently to see a goopy blob projectile. Please do ensure there is no significant amount of wind, though.

Now, little uguuleviathan, you will be sent out in a pool -- it is, apparently, "wailmer-sized", so you should fit. you ... can be approximated as a sphere of diameter about 1 m, and your height is probably the smallest of your dimensions; at 130 kg, we end up with some ρ = 0.1 kg/L, which, is a bit less than that of water (ρ = 1 kg/L), even if we allow for significant error. so you will float almost at the top of the water.

So once you are there, you are to spit out a blob of goop directly up -- it will taste disgusting, perhaps; I've never tried spitting poisonous goop. In any case, spit it in the such that, when it falls, it will be in your mouth.

I do suppose eating poisonous vomit is bad for your health, but eh, you'll have to do it anyway. Open that mouth wide -- and swallow the gunk as it comes down. You may make faces at this point, indicating just how horrible it is; perhaps burp if you're not too disgusted by what you've swallowed.

After a bit -- before the audience starts getting bored by your facial expressions, perhaps a few seconds to a minute -- you can start acting like you can't keep it down anymore. Which you probably can't; it's a vomit blob, you probably never wanted to swallow it in the first place. So don't keep it down -- explode yourself with it. Perhaps spray yourself and the poison all over the audience if you can manage it. Don't worry, we'll get you fixed up later.

Gunk Shot @ upward ~ Swallow (Gunk Shot projectile), burp ~ Explosion.

addendum: let us consider a wailord.

let us reasonably assume that the the pokédex figure of height in fact measures its longest length (by noting that roughly cylindrical pokémon with large length-to-width ratios tend to have abnormally large "height"), and that the "weight" given is a mass.

by visual approximation, we could interpret wailord proportions to be a circular cylinder with that length and diameter equal to some one-third that.

consequently, the volume of a wailord is some 266 m^3. if we naïvely divide wailord's "weight" (given in kilograms -- a mass unit, but whatever) by its volume, we find that it wailord has a density of some 1.5 kg/m^3.

now, this is just above the density of oxygen gas at standard temperature and pressure, and a bit below the density of fluorine gas at STP. we will assume that temperature of wailord and temperature outside equilibrate, and that pressure inside is no less than outside -- if it were less, wailord would have to deflate to equilibrium, unless it is inflexible, which ... would be amusing, I suppose.

note that wailord is capable of using moves such as water spout and hydro pump. it has to get that water from somewhere, and most probably stores it inside itself. it also probably has fleshy vital organs, which also have a density only slightly above that of water. keep in mind that this must all take up volume less than 0.4 m^3, and wailord has a surface area over 200 m^2, so its skin can be no thicker than 2 mm. so practically, wailord would probably have to be at a higher pressure to maintain its shape since it doesn't really have enough mass to contain a supporting structure inside -- and consequently, its skin has to be even less thick than 2 mm.

that leaves us with pretty much just gases with molar masses less than or equal to dioxygen, which, as far as I can tell, amount to dioxygen, dinitrogen, dihydrogen, helium, methane, eth[aey]ne, borane, diborane, ammonia. practically speaking, only hydrogen and helium are actually reasonable candidates for the primary constituent of wailord, because the rest are kind of massive. borane and methane, maybe. also note that helium is only normally found in the elemental state, which tends to escape from the atmosphere; and boron is rather rare. hydrogen and carbon, on the other hand, are kind of all over the place. does it surprising that dihydrogen, methane, and borane are all inflammable -- indeed, all of them are somewhat prone to spontaneously combust.

tl;dr: wailord are necessarily full of gas -- and probably likely to spontaneously combust.

wailmer is rather more dense, but consider that it doesn't significantly change through evolution, and probably has a similar composition, just with a higher proportion of fleshy parts (though not necessarily a greater amount). thus, wailmer is probably flammable. it may be useful to keep this in mind.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm using Kosciuszko here. (Wyrarble, M, Rough Skin)

Ok Kosciuszko, first seeing action under my command, make it good. I want the lights dim, with some kind of Archaic Prayers written in an olde language on the curtains. The lights need to be dim enough so that you can't see Kosciuszko completely, but can still see the figure of him. I need a really tough steel dummy, looking like a Mareep

Kosciuszko, you are to enter from the Audience's left, and walk slowly, and act like you are in deep prayer. Walk up so you are a few feet behind the dummy in the middle. Use Dragonbreath on the Mareep dummy, say a chant then do the same to it again, but try to hold it longer and make it look like you are really trying to destroy it. Say a big long chant the direct a judgement onto the dummy, hopefully destroying it, and act as if Justice has been served on the unworthy.

chant+Dragonbreath X2, chant+Judgement

Last edited:
==> Coloursfall: Flamethrower, Psychic, Moonlight, Bonemerang
katniss-taillow.png

==> [Katniss] Taillow (Female)
==> Appeal: Baby, You're a Firework

Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
It's always been inside of you, you, you
And now it's time to let it through-ough-ough ♫♪

Katniss my darling Katniss, it's time to try this contest thing again! I want the lights off, and the roof open to start, and will send out Katniss backstage if possible. It should also be night out!

Start off by using Moonlight - still backstage - to make the moon as bright as possible, and hopefully leave it like that for at least a little while. Then, I want you to flit out from backstage, staying close-ish to the ground. then, as inconspicuously as possible, use Flamethrower to generate some fire, then Psychic to encase them - still flickering - in little bubbles, finally launching them one or two at a time upwards and releasing the fire from the psychic hold. I want you to also flit energetically around while this is happening, and finish by flying up while doing a barrel roll, so your body is perpendicular to the stage. Flying around should make some interesting shadows with the makeshift fireworks.

(also having Firework playing would be nice?)

Moonlight ~ Flamethrower + Psychic ~ Aerial manoeuvres while bursting psychic-bubbles

'Cause baby you're a firework
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go "Oh, Oh, Oh"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y ♫♪

Time to take the stage, Xqui

Absol

Equipment: Alright, for this I will need a small pond with a large rock in the centre, a spotlight centered on the rock and floor lights tilted up to shine in the space above.

We start with the spotlight on the rock at the pond's center. Xqui then comes from off stage and takes a leap at the bottom of the rock, then Rock Climb to the top where he will sit and look up to the ceiling. Using the move Hurricane, he will use the water in the pond to make a impressive storm while he sits at the eye of it. Keeping up the Hurricane long enough to draw in the audiences attention, he will then releases a Tri Attack into the storm's eye. While influencing the Tri Attack, he will first freeze the water in midair, while the Electricity jumps between each newly formed hail stone for an added effect. Finally the fire will melt the ice and turn it into vapours where the remaining electric charge and floor lights transform it into the image of a rainbow above Xqui's head.

Rock Climb ~ Hurricane ~ Tri Attack

Oookay, I suppose I'll use my Gastly, Rictal.

Let's do what Gastly do best - freak people out! You're looking forward to this, yes? For the prop, I'd like to have some dry ice smoke or fog or whatever it's called. And for the lighting, I want it fairly low, but not so dim that you can't see - just dim enough so that the audience has a bit of trouble seeing but can still see Rictal quite clearly. If possible, lighting that comes from the stage, to make the smoke seem more opaque.

Rictal, I'll send you out near the back of the stage, or in the middle-ish, a decent distance from the audience but not so far that you have to take up an action to move that far. Also, you shall be fairly low so that you're half-submerged in the smoke, but with some of your mouth still visible because yay for big, creepy grins. Speaking of big, creepy grins, be sure to wear your best one! I want you to look furtive but scary, like you are plotting. Leer at the audience with a sinister gleam in your eye, and cackle a bit.

Do that for a bit, then let out an especially loud, creepy laugh, as if you're about to execute some heinous deed. While you're doing this, spread out the gas surrounding your core, making it seem like the smoke surrounding you is turning purple. It'll fade not far from your body - two feet, as Negrek said - but that's okay, because your core is going to gradually turn invisible too. Make it seem like you're melting or fading into the smoke, until you disappear completely. As you are turning invisible, slowly creep forward. Don't make it too obvious, though. Once you are fully invisible, move as quickly as you please; since you're a ghost, the smoke shouldn't move to signal your path.

It shouldn't take you more than a few moments to reach the front of the stage. Once you're there, use Lock-On while making your eyes visible (and only your eyes!). This should make your eyes glow, all sinister-like. You were at the back of the stage before, but now you're much closer to the audience - that should startle them a bit! Sustain your eye-glowing for a while, then let it fade (along with your eyes) while cackling. I don't know how well you can project your voice, but try to make the cackle sound like it's coming from everywhere, or at least make it echo.

Finish up with Sheer Cold. Don't make it a hair above absolute zero though - we don't want the audience to freeze to death! Instead, quickly make it drop to a good amount below zero. It shouldn't take as much concentration or time if we drop the temperature by a fraction of the original amount. Anyway, the sudden cold is the finishing touch of your performance, hopefully making the audience shiver because /oh God ghosts so creepy/.

Laugh, turn invisible, and move to front of stage ~ Lock-On ~ Sheer Cold

Windyragon - Rock Polish, Defend Order, Overheat, SmokeScreen. In which I casually steal ideas.

Sansa, you're up! You're going to start behind the curtain, and the lights will be sort of low. Kind of dark so your FIRE will be even more impressive with the huge light/dark contrast, but still bright enough that you'll be seen with clarity. Let's have some generic music playing in the background, too! Route 209 on auto-repeat would be cool. ..Er, right. Let's push the limits of bees.

Use Defend Order while you're behind the curtain, or before the appeal if need be. Though instead of having your bees/bug things coat your body, have them form a sort of circular swarm to your side. Then I want you to poke your head through the curtains, looking around at the audience in surprise like you've never seen so many people before!

Go through the curtain fully, but keep your Defend Order swarm behind the curtain and out of sight for now. Smile at the audience and sort of dance to the music; act like that's your entire appeal. Don't worry about putting too much effort into making this incredibly impressive or anything, it should only last for fifteen seconds max. Then, the music's going to cut off all of a sudden and you'll want to stop moving. Look around in confusion for a second or two, and stealthily poke the curtain aside.

Have your bees fly out from behind it and form the biggest swarm they can above you (gape and stare in surprise here), before flying at you and coating you in bees! I'm counting on your acting skills here, Sansa. Scream and flail and roll around on the ground (try not to crush too many bees!). You are covered in fucking bees, holy crap okay this is the most appropriate time to panic. Use Defend Order again here to make that coat of bees even bigger! After a bit of terrified flailing, have your bees spread out and form the biggest, angriest swarm they can above you, and sort of cower and shake on the ground below them with your paws over your eyes. Have them fly in circles towards the audience and make threatening buzzing noises, if you can.

And then you're going to be the hero, Sansa, and save the audience from the huge scary death-swarm! Stand up, still shaking, and try to look brave but a bit nervous. Take a huge breath like you're steeling yourself, and then Overheat that scary thing away! Have your bees spread out a bit and dive towards the audience (or just release them from your control?) just before they burn, so little burning bee-embers rain down prettily in front of you. Also, totally unleash Overheat in a ring if possible so the curtains behind you catch fire. Then smile a bit! You just saved the lives of everyone in the audience! Appear modest and still a bit shaken, etc etc.

Defend Order~Defend Order~Overheat

The original plan was to have a huge fucking bee swarm-monster but this is.. more allowed I guess.

Sorry for the delay.

Deschain, you're up. For props, I'd like a dummy similar the kind used in jousting tournaments. Though slightly more realistic looking if possible, because it'll be more fun that way. The lighting should be fairly dim, so the light from the luster purge will stand out more, but just enough for the audience to see by.

Deschain, start off by distancing yourself from the dummy so you can get a clear run to take this sucker down. Jab the air with your lances for a little bit to warm yourself up, then get them at the ready as you prepare to charge.

Start off with luster purge; concentrate the energy into your lances so they're shining brightly, and give a few slashes at the air to create a nice light show. Quickly follow up by charging forward (leaving behind streams of light as you go) and lashing out with a close combat at the dummy while your lances are still charged with psychic energy. Be sure to make a big show of the take down; stab and slash at its body and make another nice light display, but don't attack its head, as we're going to use that for the last bit.

When you're done with that, slowly back away from the destroyed dummy as the light fades. Give the audience a few moments to survey the destruction. Finally, flex your lances again and use a razor shell to neatly slice off the dummy's head, then spear it with your lance and hold it up to the crowd.

Luster purge + Close combat ~ Razor shell

Ganymede, my good Ralts, you are up. Let's have with the lights dim - but not dim enough that everyone will have trouble seeing you, of course.

Start by kneeling on the floor, doing a low chant/song thing. Look troubled and pensive. After a few seconds, change your expression to a purposeful yet eerily serene one, get to your feet, and begin a swooping dance, raising your voice and Bulking Up noticeably but gradually.

Right when you've finished with that Bulk Up, start creating the Searing Shot while you're dancing. If you can, try to start by letting flames rolling off your arms; gradually turn up the intensity, so that as you sweep your arms through the air they'll leave trails of fire that gradually get broader and taller, until you're pretty much summoning huge rippling walls of fire. Form arcane shapes in the flames that melt into each other and create new shapes, so that it's a mesmerizing cycle. Let them spread all over the place, except towards the onlookers of course. But don't have them consume anything; see if you can only touch them enough to trace stylized V's here and there.

When you're completely obscured by the fire, cut it off (but don't let it vanish immediately) and use a Magnet Rise. When the flames die out, you should be silently hovering a few feet above the stage, with stylized V's glowing in the semi-darkness around you - in the curtain, the stage, the floor, the walls, the ceiling, wherever. Look up at the audience with a content expression. After all, Victini has answered your prayer.

Bulk Up (while chanting) ~ Searing Shot ~ Magnet Rise (while concealed by fire)

It's time like these that make me wonder if I should watch Avatar

I'll be using my Charmander, Inferno.

Inferno, you'll be wearing something like this. For my props, I'll have the stage decorated with traditional Chinese lanterns and paper cut-outs. If music is allowed, I'd like to have this play when Inferno gets on stage.

The lights will be completely off. Bring your tail close to your face, so you'll still be recognizable. It's a bit late, but let's help bring in the Chinese year of the Dragon. If it's allowed, I'll start the appeal backstage by shouting "Gong Xi Fa Cai" in a lively manner into the mic. Inferno, start off with a dragon rage. I want you to send the fireball upwards. A parabola will do nicely. If you don't know what that is, basically, it's a U turned upside down (for the purposes of this appeal anyway). I want you to follow this with a second dragon rage. This time, try shooting the fireball in such a manner that it'll hit the first fireball. The dragon rages should be sent above the stage, not towards the audience to avoid harming them. When the two dragon rages hit, they should explode, making some fireworks in the air. If embers are falling, dance around them. If you don't know how, just look nice under the embers. Once your done dancing, we'll show off your unique tail by using tail glow. Use it at maximum power. Your tail's flame will suddenly increase in size and in brightness at this point, and the whole stage will be illuminated, revealing the Chinese decorations on stage. Bow with your arms folded at this point, and that's it.

Dragon Rage~Dragon Rage~Tail Glow

*note: MF said that tail glow would be enough to light up the stage.

Last edited:
That's it! All contestants within this bracket have sent their appeals.

Judge fair and steady, the three of you.

When the audience is quite settled down, all their chattering and excitement brought down to a hush, the MC - or all three of them, them being the judges - clear their throats to announce the start of the contest. They all already know what's going on: this is the second part of the second tournament, but the excitement hasn't dulled. Metronome. Anything can happen...

The Omskivar

The first contestant walks onto the stage - a torkoal. The curtains still closed behind him, he walks slowly, taking his time, and trailing white-smoke as he goes; flickering red lights flash on the stage, following him and lighting up the smoke trail, and his own burning furnace is quite bright as well. When he reaches his destination at center-stage, he pauses, looking over the audience with a sense of trepidation.

He can't help but raise his head skyward, and luckily the judges have had the forethought to clear the roof for the torkoal, letting the sun shine in. Moments pass, and a roaring whoosh is heard from above - and suddenly fire, blue-flames on falling meteors crashing into the curtains and stage, plummeting into the floor and just barely missing the first-row audience members. People scream, jumping out of their seats and into the seats of those behind them, when just as suddenly Hephaestus roars, releasing a burst of water from his shell. The water manages to strike some of the still-falling meteors, coaxing the blue flames down but not putting them out entirely; mostly, though, the draco meteor has by now petered out, the boulders littering the stage and even the draconic flames already withering. The stage itself is a giant, giant mess, almost entirely destruction with barely any area to walk on left; strands of curtains linger about, caught under meteors and planks of wood. Hephaestus stands in the middle of this, thankfully unharmed by his own draco meteor, while the audience slowly and fearfully get back into their seats.

Now Hephaestus is stuck: the meteors have all fallen already, and he has naught to feint onto. He squints his eyes and decides to go for it anyhow, kicking off from his sole safe spot with sudden speed and landing on a large boulder, then striking a rather bold pose. There, he's conquered the boulder, it is his! He smoke has by now spread across the entire stadium, even towards the audience, and it sends the message of the destruction loud and clear. This will be a difficult clean-up job.

pathos: 6.0
I just... didn't get it. Water can't put out dragonfire; you can't keep draco meteor going for three actions unless you use it continuously; plus it's an extremely exhausting attack, there's no way a torkoal could feint onto a still flying meteor. I mean, if it could, that'd look nice, sure. But. No.
Crazy Linoone: 5.0
Besides Draco Meteor not working that way, your appeal doesn't flow. Hephaestus is panicking, and suddenly he turns into a badass? Destruction is nice, but it's not destruction in the way you planned for it to work...
Blastoise Fortooate: 5.4
You get a couple points for the dramatic pose and division-appropriate move (lucky you! :}), but the appeal didn't go as you planned at all.

Totodile

The lights dim, and a small ralts walks onstage, looking pensive. He places himself in the middle of the stage, kneeling down and seeming to prepare for something; after a few moments his expression changes, a strange serenity coming over him. He gets back to his feet, raising his arms and stretching them mightily, hoo-ing and hah-ing as he suddenly and quite impressively bulks up in size.

His stretching doesn't stop; he continues swooping his arms around, his legs joining in for a strange, mystical sort of dance. And as he moves, flames flare up around his arms, leaping forth with every lunge he makes; he twists and turns, tossing the fire into the stage curtains and the ceiling in twisted shapes, burning his mark. Flames criss-cross across the arena, twisting and turning as he dances, marking his existence. Soon he stops his dance, but his symbol is everywhere: burnt marks in the ceiling, floor, walls. More often than not the burns are scribbles - slashes in the walls - but some are clearly V's, fiery ashes still glowing on them like sparkles.

Contented, the ralts gets into a meditative position, and begins to rise - floating into the air. This would perhaps be more remarkable if he were not a psychic type, which are known to levitate at will, but still he floats in the middle of his destruction, burnt ceiling dropping around him occasionally.

pathos: 7.8
I liked the flavour in your post, but it didn't translate so well into the appeal to me. Destruction is nice though.
Crazy Linoone: 8.3
You rolled a legendary move and it's exactly as it should've gone, but I don't think the appeal flowed as well as it could have. But shiny destruction yay.
Blastoise Fortooate: 8.4
Very nice use of Searing Shot, quite graceful, but the Magnet Rise felt a bit disjointed in the end of things; a ralts that shoots magic fire should end on something more than floating. There's not a lot that can detract from a legendary move, though, so good on you.

Skylark

The lights suddenly peter out, one by one; as they fade, small ornaments can be seen on-stage, possibly dragons and round red balls, but it's hard to take notice before the stage darkens completely. Only one light remains: the flame flickering on a charmander's tail. The charmander, strangely, seems to be wearing clothing, something akin to what a samurai might wear, although it also looks sort of paper and like it might ignite if brought too close to the pokemons' tail-flame.

Said tail-flame is being held close to the charmander's face, flickering in and out of focus; the charmander - Inferno - slits his eyes at the crowd, a slight grin marking his face. He takes in a breath, hardly visible, and as he opens his mouth, a giant burst of bluish flames leaps forth, flying up above the stage and lighting it up, finally, for the audience - the flames grow into a soft v-shape, circling Inferno and the entire stage - and Inferno doesn't wait before letting loose another dragon rage, more blue flames bursting forth and leaping into the first ones. They meet each other, the first second dragon-rage exploding in a ball of flames into the second, and both of them hitting the stage ceiling together -

And suddenly, the stage is on fire.

Inferno looks pleased, and he begins to dance, his tail glowing brighter and brighter, lighting up the stage for all it's worth at this point - for the fire spreading across the ceiling, dragon-blues and fire-reds mixing both, are lighting it up quite well already. The paper ornaments littering the stage are clear, but the audience, at this point, is more interested in the fire, and possibly in running away, though the judges assure them that the fire will be calmed before it reaches them.

And indeed, when Inferno ceases his spritely dance, and his tail glow fades, the fire is calmed by the judges' water-types and their hydro pumps. Inferno looks rather disappointed, but it can't be helped.

pathos: 6.6
Repeated use of attacks is pretty eh. This would definitely have scored higher otherwise. The appeal also didn't seem to have much continuity other than 'light stuffs'. Bonus for explodies.
Crazy Linoone: 6.5
Eh, repeated use of attacks is boring. There's also quite a lot more props on stage than there should be. The effect of Tail Glow lighting up the stage is nice though.
Blastoise Fortooate: 8.6
I enjoyed this a lot. There were, perhaps, too many props, but I felt that they were integrated well enough. This sounds weird, I know, but there was too much fire; the stage didn't remain dark enough for your needs and I imagine the paper decorations were damaged as well. The idea was great.

Byrus

After a quicker-than-allowable-by-physics cleanup, the roof folds itself in once more as Byrus strides out from backstage, releasing his pokémon. The lights dim to a low level, the bulbs on the ceiling just barely glowing, as Deschain the escavalier appears next to a wooden scarecrow-like figure. After a brief bow, the bug-knight circles his way as quickly as he can away from the dummy, stabbing at the air confidently as he makes his slow progress to the end of the stage farthest from the audience. Although his kind aren't exactly known for their speed, Deschain makes good time and arrives relatively quickly.

Deschain stops his showing off abruptly, his spiked arms held readily at his sides. After a moment of concentration, the escavalier's body snaps to life with dancing, sparking grey power; a split second and the energy drains down into Deschain's lances, brighter than before. He can't resist swooping his weapons about once more, now leaving glowstick-esque patterns, before he takes off in a straight line.

To the audience, the Bug-type's destination is clear; the rather lifelike jousting dummy is obviously the target of the escavalier that is, like a steam train, quickly picking up momentum as he paints the dim stage with white streaks of light. As the audience and judges blink the streaks from their retinas, Deschain swings into close quarters with the dummy and delivers a punishing blow to its center, following up with a double-slice to the legs and dual stabs to the arms. As he finishes the Close Combat and his glowing arms fade, the audience is left looking at a jousting dummy with one battered arm, snapped-off legs, and a wholly untouched head, all overlayed with bright light-streaks on the inside of their eyelids.

After a few seconds' stunned pause on the viewers' part, Deschain's right arm, coated with blue for the moment, slices upward at the head. It arcs upward for one, two, three seconds before it lands neatly on the sharpened end of the escavalier's other lance. Although it takes the crowd a moment to see what has happened in the dim light, they burst into applause as Byrus recalls his partner from offstage.

pathos: 8.3
Destruction for destruction's sake is cool. Could have used more... of a theme I guess, but it works. Not a huge fan of the dummies though.
Crazy Linoone: 7.5
I'm sorry, but I'm biased against dummies. Destroying a dummy that can't even fight back isn't that dramatic... It's not even a life-like dummy. Destruction for destruction's sake only works if burn the whole stage down (don't tell the clean-up crew I said that).
Blastoise Fortooate: 8.5
The glowing was (if a bit of a cliché) very well-used. I also liked how you got your jousting pokémon to, well, joust. The dummy wasn't too disjointed since it's a part of what jousting is, so no points lost there. Escavalier is a tad too slow for all that dashing around, though I did enjoy the head-impaling.

Wargle

The cleanup crew is by now demanding a pay-raise, surely, but the stage is all set for the new contestant, looking for all intents and purposes brand new. Even the audience is cleaned up, and they, at least, have tipped the cleanup crew. The lights dim, only light enough to barely make out the stage; flickering lights aimed at the curtains seem to spell out strange enchantments, though in some language no one (except for one loudly whispering person in the audience) can make out.

A dim figure walks on stage slowly, dragging what looks like a dead body behind it. Either the dead weight slows it down or it's stuck in some sort of trance, because it takes its time to get to center-stage; when it does, it plops the body down, or up more like, standing it upright; the dummy wobbles a bit but stays steady, though of course it's not clear what it is in the dim lighting. Kosciuszko takes a few steps back, steady, appearing to mumble something to himself continuously.

His chanting stops and his mouth opens, a torrent of blue-flames cascading forwards and enveloping the dummy; the flames' light reveals Kosciuszko finally, washing him in blue light: a wyrarble. The light cuts out suddenly, no more flames, and none have even stuck to the dummy, who was too awash in them to be clear to the audience; Kosciuszko continues his chanting for a moment before reigniting the dummy. Nothing so different to before; Kosciuszko is made clear to those who didn't get a clear picture of him before, until the fire cuts out.

Kosciuszko's chanting continues, growing louder somewhat, enough for the audience to hear some of it, though of course it all sounds like jibberish to them. He throws his head skywards - and suddenly the stage is thrown into light, daggers of piercing light forcing their way through the ceiling and piercing the poor dummy; it's struck down, a large radiating light-dagger shafted through its middle and into the stage, several others stuck in the ceiling and the stage surrounding. Kosciuszko's chanting murmurs to silence, finally satisfied, and the cleaning crew let out a giant groan.

pathos: 8.1
Again, repeated moves. Just a waste of an action. And I'm biased against the dummies. But I like the theme of the appeal, it works nicely overall; it would have scored more if not for the repeated move.
Crazy Linoone: 8.0
Here's an example of dummy-using that’s actually okay. There's a theme going on (Judgement on the sacrificial sheep dummy), and there's drama (dramatic lightning, dramatic chanting). Repeated moves subtract points though.
Blastoise Fortooate: 6.7
I liked the magic writing, and I liked the chanting, and I liked the Judgment (duh) but it didn't all fit together. It would have if not for the Dragonbreaths that contributed too little to bear repeating. It was too dark to see your pokémon, too, and that isn't really in the spirit of a pokémon contest.

HighMoon

The lights remain dimmed, but at least they brighten somewhat as the next appeal begins. Adding further light are a number of lights on the floor, pointed at a large pool in the center. The judges look a bit miffed when they see yet another prop, a large rock, in the pool; they're here to judge the pokémon, not the pretty stage, and (despite there being no absolutely clear ruling on the subject) they seem to feel like it's not good form to use so many objects. The audience, however, is absolutely riveted on the impressive setup as Xqui the absol enters the area.

As the Disaster Pokémon nears the rock and pool, he breaks into a run and leaps gracefully onto the rock's base. His claws screech as they dig into the boulder's surface and Xqui heaves himself rapidly to the top of the makeshift cliff. After a tiny moment's rest, the absol sits down, sphinxlike, as the lights dance over his white fur and through the clear blue water. After a calm stare at the ceiling, HighMoon's pokémon whips his head downwards with a roaring whoosh of wind; a vortex the size of two fat snorlax, sucking up the water in an instant, whips out and around Xqui. It picks up fancy hats, sandals, and even a poor little shuckle in its outrageous winds.

The absol, still perched on the rock in the eye of the storm, opens his mouth for the first time in the appeal to create a beige sphere, surrounded by rotating multicolored orbs. These fly in all directions, turning the whirling grey Hurricane a bit more colorful. All about the whirling maelstrom, vaporized rain turns to icy dust or shifting fog, all dancing with occasionally sparks of electricity. As the storm finally dies, the audience (now speckled with a mix of temperate rain and sharp frost) is left looking at a serene, unruffled absol surrounded by a transparent rainbow. Although the offstage HighMoon looks a tad disappointed with the results, the crowd and indeed the skeptical judges are clapping wildly despite their ruined clothing.

pathos: 8.9
You'll notice the rules state 'only one prop'; your points were docked for that reason. Otherwise, a great appeal.
Crazy Linoone: 8.8
Minus points for having extra props. Very dramatic though!
Blastoise Fortooate: 9.0
Yep, too many props. I liked the rest of it, though! Absol was a great pokémon to go for 'stoic' with, and although the Tri Attack wasn't as versatile as you'd hoped I still think this was a great appeal.

Coloursfall

As the audience as a mass finishes drying themselves off with towels (or, in one case, a mareep), the roof cranks open to reveal darkness has fallen. A few stars dot the sky, no more than you would expect with all the light pollution, but the moon is more than halfway full and it's a clear night. The audience shivers from the sudden influx of cool Asberian air, but they're general complaints are quieted when the ambient light increases out of nowhere; the sky is now filled with an unnaturally large moon, completely full and big like in the movies. As if to compensate, the lights snap off completely, leaving the large room lit only by the powerful Moonlight and the occasional cell phone.

Almost imperceptibly, the curtain ruffles and Katniss the taillow flits out of the backstage area, flying low to the stage floor and doing little to attract attention. Only the frontmost crowd members and the three judges of the contest notice her as a thumping beat issues from the speakers. As Katniss settles into her low flight, the notes resolve themselves into a popular song by Katy Perry, 'Firework'. True to the music, the taillow begins spewing fire from her beak, the flames that manage to survive behind her swiftly being surrounded by pale pink orbs. The flames, fed power by the surrounding oxygen and somehow fueled by the Psychic attack, trail after her as she continues to flit about, now more noticeable. By now, at least one of the judges is bouncing in his seat and singing along under his breath, and much of the audience is either staring intently at the display or dancing around in their places.

Soon, Katniss begins flinging the bubble-fires upward in pairs as she steadily ascends; when she has sent all of them skyward she does so as well, swooping down and then pulling into a steep climb. One by one, the bubbles rapidly burst as Katniss darts between them, exploding in such a way that the flames within flare up briefly and spectacularly before dying. Shadows dance powerfully and the crowd goes wild, although they respectfully remain quiet enough to hear the last few lines of the song. Finishing up, Coloursfall's taillow whips herself upward once more, spinning in such a way to place herself both right above the dying embers and also directly in the path of the enhanced moon. It's awe-inspiring enough that nobody even shouts an internet meme, and the crowd claps powerfully as the lights click their way back on and the moon returns to normal.

pathos: 9.7
Really cool appeal. Nothing else to say.
Crazy Linoone: 8.5
It looks pretty, but the brightness of the moonlight sort of overshadows the fireworks... I think a regular moon would’ve worked a lot better.
Blastoise Fortooate: 9.3
Great appeal. I was a bit weirded out by the flame-bubbles but they were at least mildly feasible, and the musical appeal thing really appeals to me more than I think it did to the others. I liked how despite it being nighttime this was one of the brighter appeals. I wish you had used a bigger contestant, though; the stage was a bit huge with the open sky and everything.

blazheirio889

Soon after the previous contestant left the stage, the stage turns dark again. Only the row of lights surrounding the bottom of the stage remains on, and they were dim. As the audience tries to get used to the sudden darkness, a thick, white blanket of fog slowly rolls over the stage. Half-hidden in the fog, the gastly laughs, an evil, cackling sound that sends shivers down the audience's spines. Only the creepy grin and the half-crazed eyes of Rectal are visible. But not for long. The gastly fades away, its grin melting into the deep purple fog, until only the echos of his ominous laughter remains.

Suddenly, a pair of red eyes flash right in front of the audience. Someone screams. Rectal cackles again, his sinister laughter, while not as booming as he might have liked, enough to strike fear deep in the audience's hearts. As the gastly slowly fades away again, even the toughest members of the audience find themselves shaking uncontrollably from fear. It wasn't until the lights switch back on again do they realize that the whole room has been covered with a thin layer of frost from the Sheer Cold.

pathos: 9.2
Nice flow and use of the moves, scary and gastly. I like.
Crazy Linoone: 9.3
Very nice appeal for the horrible moves you got! I mean, Lock-On what
Blastoise Fortooate: 9.5
I'm a sucker for a good jump-scare. It was a bit predictable, as such things go, but great use of props and great choice of pokémon as well.

Windyragon

After some minor cleaning up, the stage lights dim slightly for the next appeal. Cheerful music starts playing in the background, and Sasha, the star of the show, pokes her head out from behind the curtains and gives a cute, if a bit surprised, little grin at the audience. The ones with more sensitive ears can hear a faint buzzing sound in the background, but most just put if off as bad quality music. The vulpix doesn't seem to notice anything wrong with the music though and comes through the curtain with a little dance. She looks like she's enjoying herself as she prances around on the stage, but soon the audience members start to murmur amongst themselves. Daw, so uguu! But is that all there is to the appeal? They had signed up for a metronome contest, which means death and destruction and legendary attacks, not this little dance thing. To be frank, it is sort of cute, but the audience and the judges are obviously getting bored.

Abruptly, the music shut off, leaving only the ominous buzzing sound. Sasha stops and looks about, confused, as if she's not sure what she's supposed to do. Then--

Oh god bees.

A swarm of yellow-and-black death shoots out from behind the curtains, some puncturing right through the thick cloth, and heads straight towards the wide-eyed vulpix. Sasha (not to mention several audience members) screams and attempts to flee, but the swarm is upon her before she can run. The vulpix's cute little dance abruptly turns into panicked flailing as the bees land on the poor vulpix, buzzing angrily all the while.

What happens next is even more bees. The swarm grows in size, getting bigger and bigger as the bees multiply in number. Sasha seems to have given up fighting the bees and instead curls up in a little ball, paws over her eyes and shaking in fear. However, any pity the audience may have had for the vulpix turned into fear when the bees, satisfied with torturing the vulpix, turn their collective attention towards the audience members. The bees, forming a very very large and very very angry swarm, starts circling the audience threateningly. The audience are panicking as much as Sasha was now, and some are trying to flee the room while dragging their unconscious friends with them.

Suddenly, a streak of fire cuts through the darkness, destroying the swarm in a spectacular burst of flames. Still shaking a bit, Sasha stands on the stage modestly as glowing embers fall to the ground all around her. It would have been sort of pretty if not for the fact that they are made of burning bees.

pathos: 7.7
I like the flow of it, but I honestly felt really bad for the vulpix. I think some less-pitiable pokemon would have been better off here...
Crazy Linoone: 9.6
Even though you repeated moves, it was for dramatic effect and OH GOD BEES. I love the little plot that’s going on here, or maybe I’m just a sucker for the modest hero types who manage to pull through when things get bad.
Blastoise Fortooate: 8.8
I like the appeal-within-an-appeal, and dancing vulpix is adorabruu. I think it might have been better if it had been made clear at the end somehow that this was all fake. (Trauma blankets ain't cheap)

sreservoir

As the shaken audience return to their seats, the lights turn back up to their normal brightness. When the (replaced) curtains open again, the center of the stage has been replaced by a small pool. A wailmer floats at the top of the water, looking supremely uguu. Then, rotating until it is facing up, the wailmer spits out a poisonous purple blob straight up into the air. The Gunk Shot sizzles as it flies through the air, then falls back down straight into HMS Uguu's open mouth. The wailmer's aim isn't perfect though, and some of the goo splashes onto the stage, burning little holes where they touch the wood. The audience cringes as the wailmer swallows the toxic blob with a little burp. It obviously isn't going to turn out well. The wailmer starts making strange faces as if she has indigestion. Hiccuping and seeming to choke on the goo, HMS uguu's facial expressions start becoming more and more painful.

And the wailmer explodes.

Due to having to keep contests PG-13 rated, the audience members and the judges are saved from being showered with the wailmer's insides. However, the rules don't save the room from destruction. A wave of pure white energy rushes out from the wailmer, blinding the audience members with its bright light and sending the front rows flying backwards with the shockwaves that follow. The curtains vaporize. Chairs rip out from the floor. Wooden shrapnel fly through the room, embedding themselves into the walls and, in some cases, members of the audience.

After everything has calmed down, the judges very carefully peek out from above their tattered tables, finding that the stage has been replaced with a giant smoking crater. In the center of the hole sits HMS uguu, smoking slightly and very much unconscious.

pathos: 9.2
Boom. Kind of short and to the point but booms.
Crazy Linoone: 9.0
This is hilarious. Minus points for hurting the audience (it’s only the first round!), plus points for explosions.
Blastoise Fortooate: 8.9
Nasty, I'll give you that. You worked with what you had and it made for a... novel appeal. Also, no props and no lighting shenanigans, so bonus. Further, I wish I could give you points for your attached essay on Wailord physics.

------------

- blazheirio889: 28
- Coloursfall: 27.5
- sreservoir: 27.1
- HighMoon: 26.7
- Windyragon: 26.1
-------------------------------------------------
- Totodile: 24.5
- Byrus: 24.3
- Wargle: 22.8
- Skylark: 21.7
- The Omskivar: 16.4

-------

And there we have it, the winners of this round. For the record, we chose to have music be allowed as a prop. Congratulations to those moving on! And better luck next time to those who aren't.

Bluh Totodile this should teach you not to do something random just because you score a legendary move.

But anyway, congrats to everyone who made it through.

==> Coloursfall:
Set A; Raviel: Sleep Powder, Protect, Psycho Shift, Thrash
Set B; Sunnyside: Sandstorm, Rock Polish, Scary Face, Ember
volcaronazorua
==> [Sunnyside] Volcarona (Female)
==> [Raviel] Zorua (Male)
==> Appeal: A Daring Robbery on the Magnet Train

Okay, this is going to require some very careful timing and well-planned use of abilities from you, Raviel, so careful. Sunnyside, I have no doubt you can keep up with the train, as well, but if you feel you'll get left behind, you can touch down and move there (let's just pretend there was an offscreen tailwind. or something (I'm kidding)). I want Sunny moving the same direction as the train's wind would be going anyway, which should help her flight.

Let's open the appeal with Sunnyside the only one visible; Raviel is making himself invisible with his ability. She seems to be chasing something (Raviel), but no-one can see what that is. After a few moments, Sunnyside will let loose a Ember, as large as possible since she is a Volcarona after all, aided by the wind. The Ember should impact with a Protect shield generated by Raviel, who shimmers into view as the attack passes over the bubble. Raviel should try to keep generating an illusion that he is holding some kind of rare object (like...a Relic Crown or something) at all times.

Sunnyside, annoyed by this, will make...whatever sound it is that a moth Pokemon can make, and use Scary Face, which the camera should swivel to be able to make out. Raviel, looking over his shoulder, will probably not enjoy this one bit, and keep running, faster if he can. The camera should then move again, this time so the shot is focused on Raviel from the front and Sunny is slightly out of focus but still visible behind him.

Then, Raviel stops running.

Sunnyside should go right over top of him, which then will be the signal for Raviel to use Sleep Powder (possibly using illusion to make it look like he let it out of a little bottle or something, but that's not necessary). The wind should help it move forward and impact Sunnyside, knocking her down for the count and laying down on the train; Raviel then hops over her and down a hatch into the train with his prize.

Raviel: Protect ~ run faster + look determined ~ Stop; wait then launch Sleep Powder
Sunnyside: Ember ~ Scary Face ~ Fly past Raviel

this is stupid

blazheirio889 - Bug-Catching Contest
A contest within a contest? We might have to go deeper. Anyways, every Tuesday, Thurdsay and Saturday, insect-loving trainers such as Bug Catcher Benny and CoolTrainer Nick gather at Johto's National Park for a Bug Pokémon catching frenzy, with valuable evolutionary stones being awarded for those who caught the one insect judged most valuable by the officials -- not only for their species, but also for their individual strength and other such factors. Metronome Contestants should be careful about using Bug-types in this stage, lest somebody hurls a Sport Ball their way carelessly.
A: Seed Bomb, Pay Day, Luster Purge, Water Sport
B: Present, Fiery Dance, Iron Head, Volt Switch

So I'll be using Scarlet Fever and Icarus for this appeal. It says Scarlet Fever is Kratos' right now, but he's given consent for me to use her.

So when we start, I want Icarus near the fountain, looking at it, and Scarlet Fever off-camera and some distance away, so that she can reach Icarus with an action of flying, but is made rather small by distance. Ugh, terrible at explaning :U

Anyway! Icarus, stare at the fountain sadly, and let out a sigh. Conjure a handful of coins with Pay Day and toss them into the fountain, look up into the sky longingly, and close your eyes, as if making a wish. After that's happened, Scarlet Fever, use Fiery Dance to wreath yourself in flames (but do just that, and don't start dancing). Fly on-camera in a path reminiscent of a shooting star. With the flames and stuff, you ought to look like one, too.

Icarus, look awed, and then wish on that shooting star too. Then use Luster Purge. Just to cloak yourself in light, though; don't shoot it anywhere. Whether it's the light of evolution, or the mystical glow of a wish come true - that's up to the audience. Meanwhile, Scarlet Fever should fly towards you. Icarus, look excited and perhaps wiggle about in anticipation.

Finally, Scarlet Fever should pick Icarus up and fly off into the distance. Since Salamence have 135 base attack, this should be possible despite Bagon being much heavier than it ought to be... Anyway, Icarus, while you're being carried whoop with joy, punch the air, anything to convey your happiness. Your life-long dream is coming true; you're flying!

Icarus: Pay Day ~ Luster Purge ~ ASDF YAY
Scarlet Fever: Fiery Dance ~ fly to and pick up Icarus ~ fly into distance

A: Toxic Spikes, Mach Punch, Sheer Cold, Relic Song
B: Assurance, Power Trick, Acid Spray, Follow Me
Stage: Creepy Woods
The tallest trees provide a perfect coverage from external light -- it's always dark in this forest. Naturally, those who enter always use either flashlights or Pokémon capable of using Flash (some have brought torches, but there have since been governmental measures about it). Even then, the place feels harrowing, with a heavy atmosphere, strange noises, sightings that make no sense and the occasional feeling that one is being pursued.

Set A= Ralts [Ming] Ralts (Female) ~Toxic Spikes, Mach Punch, Sheer Cold, Relic Song~
Set B= skelitten [Angel] Skelitten (Female) ~Assurance, Power Trick, Acid Spray, Follow Me~

Appeal: Descending to the hollows of Aokigahara

Alright lets get things rolling. We can work with what we got as long as we can string this together beautifully.

First things first, Ming will lower the temperature of the Stage with a Sheer Cold off screen to give the woods a even creeper vibe. She will then enter on the stage with her head bowed and a sad expression on her face. Angel on the other hand would have hidden herself already in the trees and proceed to stalk her in the shadows.

Ming will be singing a soft Relic Song as she travels through the woods, tears rolling down her face and dropping on the ground as the song is sung in a sad and clearly depressing tone. As she comes to the end of her song, going deeper into the "Aokigahara" forest to meet her end, Angel will pounce on her with Assurance and pin her to the ground where she will then yell at Ming in poke'speak in a scolding manner.

Ming will struggle here and try to push Angel off so she can complete what she set out to do, using a Mach Punch to try to knock her off which would fail due to Angel being a ghost type and Fighting moves fail against them. Angel will finish scolding her and let Ming up, using Follow Me to lead Ming out of the woods. Ming will trail behind her, wiping the tears from her face and have a soft smile on her face.​

Ming: Sheer Cold (off-stage)+ Enter woods with head bowed and looking sad ~ Relic Song (sung softly) ~ Mach Punch + Follows Angel out of the woods
Angel: Stalk Ming ~ Assurance (after Relic Song is done) + Scold Ming in poke'speak ~ Follow Me + Lead her out of woods.

----
Now as I asked before and got a 'yes' for now, the scene will have a camera effect that makes the edges of the scene blurred. If it is later decided that it can't be added, then feel free to nix it.

Also to help you understand what is going on, here is a link for your reference

Back
Top Bottom