• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

PICTURE OF yourself thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaia

Banned
Post what you look like

Here are the rules

- Post what you look like
- Try not to post stupidly huge images
- Space out your posts a little bit so that there aren't whole pages of you replying to yourself
- Don't shit on others. If you don't know whether someone is male or female or if you think they look ugly, shut up and get out.
-Be sure to comment on other peoples pictures!

Last edited:
THIS IS WHY TITLES THAT FUCKING SAY WHAT THE FUCKING THREAD IS ABOUT ARE FUCKING IMPORTANT

ughhhhhh

EDIT:
kaia said:
If you don't know whether someone is male or female [...], shut up and get out.
How is "your sex is ambiguous" an insult?

Instead of everyone getting pissed off and shit how about you actually be kind and link the user to where the thread is and lock this? No need to go ALL CAPS on his ass.
I am not pissed off at him. I am pissed off whoever originally decided that "(The Person) Behind the Avatar" was a good thread title, as well as fairly miffed at everyone who kept the title in subsequent incarnations of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom