• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kickassia Mafia

ole_schooler

This WILL be the last time you see me.
One day, this guy with glasses decided to gather a bunch of internet celebrities and take over the country of Molossia. Against all odds, the rag-tag bunch of malcontents succeeded, and renamed their new land Kickassia.

Regretfully, this nation born of war and bloodshed could not last. Many of the citizens began to feel that their leader was not taking this seriously, or just took a complete dive into the loony pool. The leader, in turn, began to feel paranoia that his citizens would try and wrest his country from him, and began to take preventative measures. At first, he was satisfied with scaring them with threats of total annihilation, but then he stumbled upon another plan: just shoot the malcontents! And so, the shadow war for Kickassia began.

Dictators
Nostalgia Critic: The guy who remembers it so HE CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD! OF COURSE! May kill one person every night. Can communicate with the other dictators outside of the thread.
Nostalgia Chick: Waiting impatiently for the Nostalgia Critic to die so she can take over. May kill one person every night if Nostalgia Critic dies. Can communicate with the other dictators outside of the thread.
Film Brain: A British reviewer who really, really likes the Nostalgia Critic. Really. May kill one person every night if both Nostalgia Critic and Nostalgia Chick die. Can communicate with the other dictators outside of the thread.
Baron Fritz von Baugh: The Minister of Making Things Orderly, and not the former President (he gets that a lot). Knows who the Dictators are, but may not communicate with them. During the day, may choose one person to blow up with the canon on the porch. The canon is rather fickle, however, and also blows him up.

Citizens
Cinema Snob: Possibly the only sane person here. Every night, chooses someone to snark with. If the person he chooses is targetted by a killing action, there is a 50% chance the Snob will fly into a rage and kill the killer, and a 50% chance the Snob will die instead.
Linkara: A comic book reviewer with lots of gadgets and enemies. Every night, can find out if someone is a dictator or a citizen. Thinks Spoony is a citizen and Dr. Insano is a dictator.
Angry Joe: A gun-toting video game reviewer. Every night, may choose one person. That person will be either killed, protected, investigated, or blocked, chosen randomly.
Benzai: A man with a charming French accent and an adorable stuffed bear. At the start of the game, chooses one person to become his lover. They may communicate outside of the thread. The two win if they survive to the end of the game. However, if either Benzai or his lover are killed or lynched, the other will commit suicide in grief.
MarzGurl: A rather angry anime reviewer. Every night, may choose one person to punch, preventing them from using their night action.
Phelous: An unfortunate reviewer with a penchant for dying horribly. Each night, may give someone a good idea, which will prevent their death. However, if someone holding an uzi is given a good idea, they will become overexcited and accidentally shoot themselves.
Bennet the Sage: Generally, a horrible, horrible person. Each night, may lend someone an uzi, because you can't be killed if you're holding an uzi. However, if someone holding an uzi is given a good idea, they will become overexcited and accidentally shoot themselves.
Handsome Tom: Large, and very useful as a prop. Loyal to 8-Bit Mickey. Every night, chooses one person. If 8-Bit Mickey dies, Handsome Tom will kill the person he chose.
8-Bit Mickey: Generally a +1. Loyal to Handsome Tom. Every night, chooses one person. If Handsome Tom dies, 8-Bit Mickey will kill the person he chose.
3-D Lee: Formerly two-dimensional reviewer of games. If he is killed at night, he does not die, but reverts to his 2-D form. If killed in his 2-D form, or lynched, he dies normally.
Paw: A music critic and shock-jock radio host. Due to his connections with the media, can follow one person each night, finding out who targets them (but not what they are targeted with).

Other
Spoony: Used to have some problems, but that was the past. If killed at night, will instead give into the madness and become Dr. Insano.
Dr. Insano: Will take over the world with SCIENCE! If lynched, his robotic grabby-things will kill everyone, leaving him victorious.

I'm looking for at least fifteen players, with more roles being added if more folks join. Any added roles will be up here before the game starts. No one will have a powerless role. If you have a night action and fail to send it in once, you get a warning; twice, and you are killed by That Guy. Do not ask how he kills you; you do not wish to know. (You can always choose to wave your action for a night.) No out-of-thread communication unless otherwise stated.

Last edited:
Ooh, I'll join~

please be spoony please

... or handsome tom. somehow it makes me sad that I'm probably the only person who remembers him from ScrewAttack

Last edited:
Hesitant bump of this, as there only needs four more players to start as written. If that many don't sign up by Tuesday, I'll cut roles and start anyway.

Excellent, sixteen players! I've added another role, and will be sending out role descriptions and starting the game shortly.

Back
Top Bottom