• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colours Mafia

I'M SORRY I'M LEAVING but I most likely won't have access to the internet next week. If the game hasn't started when I came back, then I'll join again :(

One of the reasons this hasn't started yet is because my laptop broke down. I managed to retrieve the info, it's going to be back next monday. The other reason is because I have truant.

Blue is such a controversial colour...

... oh. but truant is an adjective >||| and also a verb apparently but either way it's not a noun so you can't possessive at it >|||

Abilities >||| And besides, despite your objections, you are unallowed to talk about grammar.

(Is okay, Mai has stall.)

res grammar can however it to be the grammar it wants >||| totally am qualify to grammar I language arts in primary school

do I need to pull out the simple beams

OKAY AFTER 3 MONTHS I AM GIVING MYSELF A TARGET:

IF I DON'T FINISH THIS IN 3 DAYS FROM NOW SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME

(which means this is still, uh, happening)

Something bad is going to happen to me.

Okay seriously though, I'm sort of done. Right now the only thing I need to decide is whether:
to kick off some players
or
to make some vanilla townie roles

because originally I was going to make everyone have a unique role but I don't want to force myself to keep coming up with random stuff in case it becomes imbalanced.

So? Remove some players or make filler roles?

EDIT: It's about 5~8 players that will be vanilla'd/removed.

Last edited:
Something bad is going to happen to me.

Okay seriously though, I'm sort of done. Right now the only thing I need to decide is whether:
to kick off some players
or
to make some vanilla townie roles

because originally I was going to make everyone have a unique role but I don't want to force myself to keep coming up with random stuff in case it becomes imbalanced.

So? Remove some players or make filler roles?

EDIT: It's about 5~8 players that will be vanilla'd/removed.

Or, you can just use this.

No, because I am really lazy.

Oh, and the roles are very unorthodox, so you could technically say this is like a bastard mafia except I'm trying quite hard to balance it. For instance, if you're mafia and your kill doesn't go through (and you're not roleblocked) there are many other possibilities than merely alien or doctor.

Well, I don't have much idea when the game is actually starting (because I suck), but yes, I was considering to do that. When the game's very near starting, though, in case I truant for a while more and some of the people I PM now become inactive.

Back
Top Bottom