• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Basalt and Granite

Re: Pokémon Basalt and Granite

So you're scrapping Rose? okay

Well, if this were before Gen V, I would have recommended a nice psychotic team leader who wants to free Pokemon but that's literally the description of N. Maybe a nature lover person thing who wants to abolish the unenvironmental practices of the Pokemon League and Pokemon Professors? So uh I don't really have any good ideas as of /now/, but maybe later someone will have an idea.

And grunts wearing black would be cool, but then black 2 and white 2 came along (yay) with all their black-garbed grunts so maybe brown uniforms, yup, 'cos Magma took red already.

Uh, I'm not scrapping Rose, I'm keeping the concept, but yes, I did change much of her. Such as her design. Aha, joking.

Thank you, Absoul. Any other suggestions?

...nice, nice. And I have a leader now, so yeah. You can drop this.

I've made some more Pokemon ideas and put them in the group for this

Perhaps the best part about that is we are not the only Basalt and Granite.

Back
Top Bottom