• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fandom Mafia Episode VII: The Fandom Awakens

With no immediate leads, the townspeople retreated to their homes for yet another restless night.

No one was lynched.
48 hours for night actions.

The sun rises once more, and the townspeople soon gather in the town plaza to get down to business (to defeat the Huns mafia). Several key townspeople step forward to provide their opinions of the situation, and the others listen intently to what they have to say. This open forum is interrupted, however, when a woman sees a body lying in the central fountain. It appears that the Medic was killed sometime during the night, and his body was thrown into the fountain, perhaps to wash away any traces of blood or other evidence.

Losing the local Medic was indeed a heavy blow to the town's morale, however, certain individuals could be seen faintly smiling at this turn of events.

Wargle is dead. She was TOWN.
48 hours for discussion.

Unfortunately so. I would have ZM's reading except I was blocked last night. And since our medic is obviously down, that would probably mean I'm not going to live through tomorrow.

Alright. well. this sucks. (sorry that I haven't really been posting. don't really have any info. I don't even have a night action :( woe is me)
Medic down = baad

So far zm, mawile, ils, tailsy, jack, and haj are the ones we can narrow this lynch down to.
Can we decide on a reasonable vote from that many people? i mean, it'll help, but without more, we're screwed.
Ultimately, though, if there's any way we can figure out who blocked bird, that's probably an anti-town role.(i have a lot going on atm so if there are towns that could block him oops)
Might anyone have any ideas?

I'm pretty sure Butterfree jailed Birdy the night he inspected ZM, for fear of him being mafia (since MF hadn't yet been confirmed to be mafia at that point, and Birdy had been acting fairly suspiciously.) I don't have information besides that, other than agreement with everyone else that our presumable doctor as well as our jailer being dead isn't great. The situation still seems all right, though, considering that one mafia and the alien are down.

Here is a list of not-yet-cleared people and some related information:
Lilycolo: Claims not to have a night action.
ZM: Has a character "def indicative" of his role.
Mawile: Also claims not to have a night action? Role fits his character "really well."
ILS: Has a night action.
Tailsy: Has a character whose flavor "makes perfect sense" for her role. Has only posted once (on d1).
hopeandjoy: Has not talked for the entire game.

The people I'm most suspicious of based on this are Lilycolo and Mawile, I guess - two people without night actions seems suspicious, at the very least, though they might be something like lover and mayor or whatever? I'm not really sure what to think, since we don't have very much information to go on right now besides Birdy's cop results.

The people I'm most suspicious of based on this are Lilycolo and Mawile, I guess - two people without night actions seems suspicious, at the very least
I'm Pearl from Steven Universe and I'm a bulletproof. It makes sense because in the actual show the Gems are able to regenerate from their gems if heavily wounded.

The reasons I targeted Zero Moment and Keldeo on the past two nights were because they were the ones to vote against me when I claimed Inspector. To be honest, I'm still kind of suspicious about Zero Moment, although that's mostly headcanon behavior/attitude stuff on my part.

dangit, forgot about butterfree :/

i mean, that does make mawile a tad suspicious but not much to go on. and the others, just said " yeah, if I told you my character it would show my role p easily " . is not really that much.

for the record though yeah, if I told you my character, that would tell you my role right away.

i mean... we could hit mawile because having two with no night action is weird, we could lynch haj just because inactive, we could hit tailsy for not being active, but, inactivity is by no means a good sign. people are busy. they shouldn't be punished for being busy.

idk man i feel like tailsy is who im suspicious of, if i had to choose. maybe only posted once to have insurance against never posting? im sorry for being rather useless

I voted Supes last day because what Keldeo said made sense, and I wanted to even the vote so there would be more discussion. I didn't pay enough attention to realise that I should have switched my vote back, since there was now a majority on him. I didn't realise this until right now, when I was looking back through the day.

Ready for the worst, the townspeople left the town square and prepared for another sleepless night.

No one was lynched.
48+ hours for night actions.

The people of Fandom Town gathered in the town square the next morning, ready to plan out their next actions. Before the discussion started, however, one of the townspeople took a head count of the surviving citizens, only to find that one of townies was missing. With a feeling of dread, the congregation wandered over to Kyoko Kirigiri's apartment, only to find that her front door was unlocked.

Inside, they found the corpse of Kyoko, soaked in Pepto Bismol blood.

Birdy is dead. He was TOWN.
48 hours for discussion.

There's not much to say here, really. Birdy's death is unfortunate, but pretty predictable, solidifying the view that we don't have any active healing roles. At the moment the mafia:town ratio looks decent, at probably 2:7, or 3:6 if there's a suicide bomber/terrorist? The death flavor doesn't tell us much of anything, but now we know Birdy's claim was true, so Dazel and I are either innocent or mafia inspects-as-innocent.

Here's an update on the not-yet-cleared list:
Lilycolo: Claims not to have a night action.
ZM: Has a character "def indicative" of his role.
Mawile: Claims to be Pearl from Steven Universe, a bulletproof.
ILS: Has a night action.
Tailsy: Has a character whose flavor "makes perfect sense" for her role. Has only posted once (on d1).
hopeandjoy: Has not talked for the entire game.

I'm not really sure where to go from here. I'd like the people who haven't been cleared yet to claim, or we could go for inactive lynching, since a wrong lynch won't mean we lose at this point.

Back
Top Bottom