• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Zynstuffs

Zyn

Play nice now~
Last edited:
Zyn~~ you know I <3 your stuff right~

I HAVE NO COHERENT COMMENTS and for that I am sorry i owe you ; ;

Try drawing Wes? Possibly with the Espeon and Umbreon?

Very lovely stuff here. I'm not much of an art critique, so I'll just say that The Storm of Souls is easily my favorite work you've posted there. It's just very busy; lots to look at. Great job. <3 And the wolves are adorable. :D

Aww, I love Espeon's pose. <3 And Umbreon is really cute, too. :D You somehow manage to make cute animals even more adorable. XD

I PROBABLY DID BUT I ARE SIEVE-MIND

but that is really adorable anyway i want to hug the espeon and umbreon :[

EEEE~~~?

Aaaaaa your stuff here is awesome. I especially like the picture with Mia Fey and Edgeworth because I have been fangirling PW lately. I also quite like the werewolf one and how you draw people in general. :3

Yeah, I think that everything here is pretty much really great and, uhm.. yes, I can never think of good comment-y things so I am sorry.

LIKE I SAID IN IRC, ZYN~ please draw what you think a sireafi and a NWT look like?
I love the animorphs and domanic deegan sketches

Last edited:
You already know I like your stuff~ ;D Especially that Litorel... uh, whatever it is.

Zyn wants suggestions. Uh. Draw... Jacob Deegan. Yeah. With the way you draw people and the Litorel-thing... you drawing Jacob = awesomesauce. So. Jacob, for please.

Last edited:
Lal Mirch is a she! Jacob is awesome and I'm laughing at the surskitty - it's like |< LEAVE ME ALONE I HAVE A STYLUS AND WILL USE IT
I love your drawings

I love the Animorphs one simply because not only are they amazing but I haven't seen Animorph fanart before. That's brilliant :D

And your humans in general are so goood~

Back
Top Bottom