• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Are you in a relationship?

Minish

Pronoun
they
Just think it'd be interesting to ask. So, who on TCoD is in a relationship? :D

Ahhh, unfortunately I'm not in one. My friend asked me out recently (three times...) and I thought about it for months but I've decided not to do it. Don't like her enough.

As of Friday, I officially am. :) We liked each other before but it was an internet thing only so we met up and then fell in love and now I have a girlfriend :)

as of like... the 2nd of march '07~
cameron is a delicious sexy beast <3 <3 <3 I love him so!

Nope, I've got horrible luck with girls; first one was... Well, I'm not gonna say right now, and the second moved halfway across the fookin' world ;_; I asked one girl out, twice, but she didn't even say anything, she just said she'd "Ponder", and two weeks later she's dating some other guy @_@

Nope. There's someone I have a crush on, but I'm sure that would never work out. It's probably better we just stay friends or whatever we are...since we hardly talk.

The thing is, I know it wouldn't work out with many people because I have different interests than a lot of people do, and then there's the whole fat=eww thing. Besides that, most females I have come across are usually complete bitches.

I have been since November 2006. Shadeyyy. <3 He is sleeping behind me right now while I look at photos of hot guys.

Nope.... I'm drop-dead in love with someone, but she doesn't feel the same about me. ;-; I'm pretty put off relationships in general and even though a few people approach me I really can't consider being with anyone else. I still hope it works out, as it wasn't a "No I hate you go away" sort of thing, or even a "Never", but I'm trying not to get my hopes too high.. We're very good friends, sisters even, but yeah..

Yep. Been with the same guy for about five years now (would be six but we kind of had a year where neither of us spoke for some reason.) Unfortunately it's kind of been downgraded to a long-distance relationship as of now (he lives in Phoenix, Arizona and I live in Illinois) but that'll soon change because I'm saving up money to move to Phoenix. :3

Yeah, I love him a lot. He's a big ball of snark and he teases me a lot (sometimes too much and I have to get onto him) but he's also ridiculously sweet and at times insanely generous. What I wouldn't give to give him a hug right now. ;_;

not currently. i was almost in a relationship with a girl, but i slipped up at one point and she stopped talking to me before i could apologize.

but the COOOTIEEES!

No, and I don't want one.

Everyone seems to think me and a girl about two years younger than me are together.

I like her, but not like that. She completely agrees, and seems to be the only person who does. *headscratch*

Yeah, we started a few months ago, but now she's graduated and I haven't been able to see her since and we can only communicate by email, she's not allowed to give her phone number because her dad hates me.
It really sucks.

No.

I liked this one guy for a long time, but he ran off with some dame,because she's got mad money because they love each other very much.

:c

Now I have a fear of commitment. Shoot, I suck at this romance gig. Being fat doesn't help my chances.

Yes, yes I am, since last September. Most people don't understand our attraction to each other. Neither of us care <3 Oh I miss him right now. Bleh. I should give him a phone call later or something.

Back
Top Bottom