• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ask Altmer Anything

steward.gif

Why did I just post a random image?

Yes, but what kind of platonic?

The general definition of platonic. Take that as you will. I love you as a friend.

Because you have to ask.

From where do you get your infinite wisdom?

Books, life, love, God, Satan, IPU, the Bible, Richard Dawkins, and a few other things. It depends on the piece of knowledge.

Alternatively my genitals.

steward.gif

Why did I just post a random image?

Because you've been posting random bad questions since the inception of this thread.

why does dr. frank keep posting here?

what's a good way to make yourself feel happy? (alternatively: how do you make yourself happy - not counting girlfriends?)

Why do people keep writing my name as "Dr. Frank" even though I have a link stating that my name is "Dr Frank"?

Did I just ask another question?

Can I huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug you?

Sure,

why does dr. frank keep posting here?

Beats me

what's a good way to make yourself feel happy? (alternatively: how do you make yourself happy - not counting girlfriends?)

Do well on a physics/chemistry problem. Read lots of good philosophy, history, science or languages. Basically be good academically. Achieving something. Being with the gf is also another good one but you mentioned that already.

Why do people keep writing my name as "Dr. Frank" even though I have a link stating that my name is "Dr Frank"?

Same reason no one spells my real name properly irl either. And it's not hard.

Did I just ask another question?

Did you need to ask another question?

Assuming you actually did sing a song in response to that question, what would you sing?

How does a sore thumb stick out?

As in, the workers of a company/business deciding to collectively own and run the company/business, rather than a CEO/President/Board of Directors. Co-ops are an example.

Last edited:
As in, the workers of a company/business deciding to collectively own and run the comapny/business, rather than a CEO/President/Board of Directors. Co-ops are an example.

Only works for a small company.

Watershed/Frank: what is the deal with you two I mean really
Watershed: d'you game? got any puzzle recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom