• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar [SELF PICTURES GO HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mercy you is pretty.

Alraune I like your glasses and would like to hug you and your thing. I already forgot the name and don't want to scroll up.

@KQ: We haven't spoken in forever! =o I'd like to see clearer pictures of you, you're pretty =3

@Mercy: Beautiful! And that eye...the rainbowyness! The natural mix of colors in your eyes is amazing, as well <3

@Alraune: Not crappy at all! =) Also, I'm jealous! >=o Adorable Tabunne plushie <3

@Pentimento: Smile! The bangs are pretty, by the way =3 =)

Big forehead >=o
A friend randomly had a gay flag with her, so I flung it on and claimed to be a superhero for the gay community <3
Is it just me, or do I look slightly Mexican?

Yay random~
So yeah...this is me. After pulling an all-nighter. Talking to someone on voice chat. XD So I ish uglyful buh oh well. Clicky~ Also, DSi cameras are terrible xP

Last edited:
A good thing! :D You look really nice! Plus, you know I'd never say something mean to you. x3 <3

Aww :3 My mom caught me goofing off at the park and took a pic of me doing a handstand xD...I might/not post it. I dunno yet. xD

XD! Geez. Okay, I will, tomorrow xD It's on a different computer, so I gotta transfer it over to this one :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom