• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Johto Pokémafia (INNOCENTS WIN)

Re: Johto Pokémafia (DAY FOUR)

There's no point in lynching anyone right now; what with only seven players remaining we really need to interrogate everyone before we begin deciding who to lynch.

So, Mawile: who did you target?

I'm extending the day phase for another twenty-four hours, as only one person's voted so far.

I don't think we're lynching anyone today, so I'm doing to abstain.
If I become dayblocked next day phase and can't talk, I wish all the innocents good luck at tracking down the last (?) Mafia member! :D

I do think it would be best to lynch, but in this case I guess we can abstain. At least we'll have cleared someone. (Well, unless Rai-CH gets killed overnight.)

Since I doubt everyone will suddenly change their minds, and because I am impatient, I will change phase early!

Twenty-four hours for night actions. (:D?)

Re: Johto Pokémafia (NIGHT FIVE)

The villagers are not too surprised when they find a Noctowl dead the next morning. Someone who dares to touch its wing receives a nasty static shock.

---

OrngSumb (Noctowl) is dead. He was not Mafia.

You have fourty-eight hours for discussion.

Re: Johto Pokémafia (DAY FIVE)

Unless EE forgot, it appears that Rai-CH isn't dayblocked, so Polymetric is looking totally suspicious and probably guilty right now.

(Unless EE isn't the kind of GM who would tell us if somebody's dayblocked. But I think almost all, if not all, GMs give the message that somebody's dayblocked.)

Unless EE forgot, it appears that Rai-CH isn't dayblocked, so Polymetric is looking totally suspicious and probably guilty right now.

(Unless EE isn't the kind of GM who would tell us if somebody's dayblocked. But I think almost all, if not all, GMs give the message that somebody's dayblocked.)

I would tell you if someone was dayblocked, yes.

This is a surprise! I was expecting to be dayblocked, or dead. I guess that means that Polymetric is pretty guilty!
And we lost our Inspector too :(

Lynch Polymetric Sesquialtera.

Wait.

What.

I have no idea why you would vote for yourself I don't know whether you have some sort of role where if everyone votes for you we all die or something or are you just trying to mindfuck us or I don't knowww ;_;

I don't know whether to withdraw my vote or not, you obviously have a motive of some sort but I can't figure out just what it is. Ugh I hate it when someone posts something cryptic and I can't figure it out.

She's voting for herself because she knows she's screwed. At least one of us has to be a mafia member, and she's the only one without an alibi.

It sort of pisses me off how just voting for yourself gives everyone the jitters.

Back
Top Bottom