• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Alien-Free Zeburaika Unova Mafia (DAY 5)

Re: Alien-Free Zeburaika Unova Mafia (NIGHT 1)

Oh wait, I just read the Mafia Rules thread again and apparently terrorists seem to be innocent upon death, as well. Hm.

Judging by Rai-CH's comment about Hyper Voice and my own role PM, however, I think it's safe to assume that all the roles tie together with a move the Pokemon can learn. I think it's likely they're level-up moves, too, since mine was a level-up move, and Hyper Voice is a Jiheddo level-up move. And this may be stretching it, as I only have my own role PM to judge from, but I think that the Pokemon's general movepool as a whole helps determine a role. For example Jiheddo seems to have a lot move moves centered around VIOLENT DESTRUCTION (outrage, scary face, roar, crunch, what have you) and now terrorist really is looking more and more likely. Though Kam's comment about Wargle's role being obvious given her actions yesterday is still bothering me. :/ Either way maybe it'll be a bit easier identifying the roles of dead Pokemon now?

/totally unhelpful rambling

My role isn't tied to any moves, but it's probably because my role doesn't involve 'attacking' someone, or even defending myself/another player.

The only thing that I could get from Wargle's comment is that they were suspicious of OrngSumb's actions. Perhaps they were softclaiming inspector?

My role's move is an egg move, and it doesn't really seem to be related to its general movepool.

I agree about Wargle being a Jiheddo, and yeah, I guess she was probably terrorist. She's said something somewhere about always getting terrorist, but I've only seen her as terrorist in one other game that I can remember so she was possibly also referring to this one! Wargle only made two posts on the first day and I don't see how they really make her role very obvious, though.

My role doesn't have a move at all. :v

I'm not seeing anything Braviary Wargle said that points to her role either. Jiheddo as a terrorist doesn't sound right to me, but.

Well, there goes my crazy theory. :/ Also if Wargle really was the inspector then I think she would've sounded more certain in her accusations. Or maybe she didn't want to make herself a target. Either way.

Rai-CH, does your role link to any traits of your Pokemon at all? Ability, 'Dex entry, etc.? Just throwing things out there so we can more easily identify roles from Pokemon :/ It's just about all we /can/ do right now.

My move fits my pokémon perfectly, but it unfortunately isn't that helpful to innocents.

¥ou know that one that completely paralyzes a player so they can't talk during the day?

...yeah.

¥ou know that one that completely paralyzes a player so they can't talk during the day?

...yeah.

So, if you're revealing your role, why don't you go ahead and tell us your Pokémon?

I'm not Mafia. My move makes me end the day when I put in a command.

I'm not Mafia. My move makes me end the day when I put in a command.

Again, Pokémon identity (and move)? I can't really see a reason not to reveal those if you're going to tell us your role.

While we're at it,.... actually I don't wanna slap a target on my face. I've already died ONCE this week...

*And by that I mean in another game. Where I died due to roleclaim. Or maybe that was last week XD I think it was when I kept getting doctor x3 /COMPLAINCOMPLAIN o3o*

I think Pokemon's role connects with their moves but not always necessary relate to it. That would be me in this case. Even if we know Jack's and Wargle's role, it wouldn't really help out except hopefully the healers and the inspecter still alive if we know the other people's role

Last edited:

Nah, not the zebra one. I'm that ice cream thing, with Ice Beam. Too lazy to go look up its name.

Ah, I see. I automatically connected "paralyzing people" with electricity so. :/

It'd be somewhat helpful to know their roles, at least. That way we'll know if we're down a doctor or inspector, if we want to use that age-old strategy of hidden!doctor + revealed!cop, for example.

If Wargle was Jiheddo, would it be possible that she was Vigilante? Jiheddo's moves are all pretty KILL STUFF AND STUFF, so. I doubt she was inspector or doctor.

Should we randlynch today? I dislike abstaining.

Rai-CH, does your role link to any traits of your Pokemon at all? Ability, 'Dex entry, etc.? Just throwing things out there so we can more easily identify roles from Pokemon :/ It's just about all we /can/ do right now.

Nope, nothing at all. My role is pretty much just 'don't die lol'.

Randylynching sounds like a good idea, should we go for an inactive today or is it too early to judge who's active and who isn't?

Sorry totally forgot the name of my person.

I am Musharna and use Dream Smoke to end the day prematurely.

Nah, not the zebra one. I'm that ice cream thing, with Ice Beam. Too lazy to go look up its name.

You mean a Baibanira?

No, you're not. I am, and I have no night action; since my PM only address my deliciousness, I'm a vanilla townie (Kam, that was a horrible pun and you know it)

So, Superbird, I think I'm gonna have to vote to take you out.

Back
Top Bottom