• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tumblr

ewans.tumblr.com

You can have a look around if you like! I don't think I'm very interesting and I'm an infrequent poster, but it exists so I'm posting it here.

I was advised to make a tumblr, did, made one post and then never posted again because it doesn't let me format things.

Pretty much this. Iiii posted for like four days straight and then stopped. I dunno why, really, cause it is really cool and stuff! I like my theme a lot. Guess I should reply to the messages I have! or something!

shledzguohn.tumblr.com

I made one a few months ago. Although it's not really anything special. Usually, just some crappy poetry/artwork recycled from my DA. Also, don't expect to find it amusing - I'm not the type who posts pictures with captions.

http://arylett.tumblr.com/

Eee, I just followed a bunch of people! And played around a bit with mine, though I'm still really not sure im doin it rite.

Not sure if I should make an account. I have twitter for posting pointless things like pointing out plot holes in films, and an LJ for random thoughts I have about life, I guess tumblr would make a good site for posting things that sort of fit in the middle? I dunno, I'm interested but can see myself not updating it for months at a time.

Last edited:
Oh yeah I have been meaning to ask. I do not understand this "Tumblr". What is the point and why would you use it over, like, anything else, aside from looking for a different community?

Not trying to be disparaging or anything; I just genuinely don't get it. I know the idea is to make quick posts, but what does it do that, say, WordPress or Blogger or LJ can't? Or Twitter, if you're just looking for micro-updates? Someone make me less confused please. :(

Back
Top Bottom