• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

Talking to les cute boys makes me feel better, even if I have no chance with them. 8)

some youngish eastern european guy in the local shop complimented me on my ear piercing! not really my type, but nice little things like that always lighten my day. :3

2w9Drs.png

this is me

i feel good about myself toooodaaaaaaay~

My friend did the lineart on that, I colored it

Nice drawing :o Your friend is good at linearting. And the same to you about color.

Going to the Dominican Republic! Time for relaxation! Not for rays, because over here the sun's been burning...

A couple of friends (Speedblader and someone else whom I don't think is on here) taught me how to ride a bike! I feel less like a loser than I was originally :)

heeheeteeheehee

I love those games where I get out my Myr deck just to go "This is the first standard deck I ever built! baby's first deck" and then I get out three Battlespheres in the same turn
19xagk.jpg

My philosophy exam just went about as well as it could have possibly gone. And I only have one more exam. Hell yes.

I was laughing stupidly

And then I coughed

Which resulted in a honk noise
Gamzeespinclubs2.gif

I like how simple things like that will bring me out of a slump c:

Spent the day with my crush.

Omigosh omigosh omigosh omiGOSH!

My brother, cousin and I formed a treasure hunt group.

We shall have great adventures in the summer

I got accepted into the Early College High School we have hereeee~ Absolutely made my day a whole lot better :3 (in case anyone is wondering what it is, instead of going to the regular high school I get to go to the local college to take all my classes and I get college credit for it :3) And a few of my friends got accepted too so I won't be alone :DDD

fuck high school being the best years of your life I hated that shit in middle school D:<

Aaah, now I finally feel like I'm actually on a summer break. Nothing quite like picking lily of the vallies with your old man. Sure, my parents relationship is as alive as a rock, but it's a nice tradition, and at least they can celebrate us kids

The process of picking said flowers is quite simple, but somehow I managed to discover new things about my reality, a little glimpse of truth, of true beauty. I was so caught up in fiction that I forgot the beauty of real life. It was simple, no words were needed, it wasn't even intentional, but somehow he inspired me to realise the beauty of randomness, of fiction and reality, nature and technology, all in harmony. I have new respect for this man. It's awesome to be alive on a day like this.

...And now I'm overusing the word "beauty". Oh well! ^__^ I feel alive again!

I actually talked to people at orientation!

Aaaaaand my sisters and I are sleeping over a friend's house tonight~

Back
Top Bottom