• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New Games: Pokemon Black and White 2

Then it would be Xtreme! =p

I like the sound of them though; basically an upgrade of the BW 'missions', so hopefully it turns out better. Medals are also an interesting concept so hopefully they managed that well.

i had this dream last night that, among a ton of other stupid shit not related to bw2 in any way, i was looking at a ton of concept art for bw2 and found out about this new status effect called "chill", which was different from freeze. seeing as how unova is covered in ice now it's freezing cold, anytime a pokemon (other than some certain types i guess all the details weren't exactly given) gets hit by a water move (and maybe some other types/moves idk) they have a chance of getting inflicted with chill. which i have no clue what it did, only that it existed

though i do remember thinking "omg game freak is really going all out. this is awesome :D"

When I first heard the news I was interested and I did like where they were going with this, but I wasn't too excited about it. Until I saw the animated trailer for it. That was the breaking point that blew my mind.

DIFFICULTY LEVELS!!!!
Normal, Assist (Easy) or Challenge (Hard)

Need the opposite version over local wireless to unlock though. orz

IS THIS REAL LIFE IS THIS JUST FANTASY

Default names guys~!

Rival: Hue (ヒュウ)
F!Protag: Mei (メイ)
M!Protag: Kyouhei (キョウヘイ)

I like Hue's name, honestly.

Also:
achroma.jpg

Knew it.

N also gives you his Zorua and Sigilyph.

Iris is Champion.

Shadow Triad can be battled

Last edited:
Bulbagarden and the screen is from Serebii.

EDIT:

Red. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEED.

Attachments

• red.jpg
    red.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
According to Bulbapedia, Kyouhei and Mei, like Touya and Touko, relate back to transparency.

Don't pick the wrong translation this time, TPCI.

EDIT: Please let the Shinning Charm be real. My only shiny Pokémon are the Red Garados and a Psyduck. I want something cooler (and not a mandatory fight) than that.

You are also (apparently, this person might have just gotten lucky) given a shiny Gible from Alder's grandson, Banjiro, when you defeat him.

Last edited:
I don't get why people like them so much either. But that doesn't mean I don't :3

Personally, I liked the amount of story in BW. I liked the characters more and it made me excited to beat the game.

...The fact that fighting champions gives me hives has nothing to do with it.

Elesa's new dress makes her look weird. Kind of like the majority of modern pop singers.

Back
Top Bottom