• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

POSITIVE BODY FEATURES THREAD

Re: POSITIVE BODY FEATURES THREAD II

I... really like my hands. They're getting some nifty callouses due to working with my dad and I really like that, because they're tougher and... yeah. I also kind of like my nails, even though they are blocky and get hangnails all the time and the nailbeds are super sensitive. So I don't cut them often, and they're long and sharp and... I find that kind of cool?

I like my eyes because they are really big. :D My boyfriend constantly comments that my eyes are twice the size of his. Also they're blue - more pf a darker sort of stormy blue with some grey in there but I think they look nice.

And I like that I can eat tons of junk and am still slim and stuff. And being short is great!

Also my hair. It is blonde. And while it is darkening and will probably eventually become light brown like my eyebrows I like that it still has tons of natural highlights and colours and it has really light parts at the front which look nice when woven into braids... :D

I am very skinny and I think skinny guys are fucking hot so I really like that. And I think my hair looks kickass after I get out of the shower.

i... have this small scar on my right eyebrow that i got when i was just a tot; even though it's not particularly big, and not many people notice it right away (a couple of my friends never noticed it until a full seven months after i had met them lmao), i always thought it looked cool lol

My eyes are forest green and I love them.
Also my hair is ridiculously soft sometimes and I can't help but pet it.

that's it

I love how when I crack my knuckles people look at me all weird because I can do all of them at the same time and I can make my wrist crack on will :D

my hair is amazing on days i take a shower in the morning and it's all soft and one time a friend asked for a lock of it which was kinda creepy but he said it was soft :3

Andand when I walk my feet make a weird clicking noise that my sister has too and I love to creep the pople around me out.

Other than that nothing else :c

I have two features I like about my physical appearance: my weight and height.
I'm short (somewhere between 4'9" and 5') and way 85 pounds. Great for hiding.
Also, due to being so skinny, I can get the beginning of a six pack in one high-intensity work-out day of P.E.
Yup. That's it I believe.

I like my feet. Is that weird? But really, they're thin and... I like them! I also like my hands because they're pretty small and I can do small detail works and such (can't think of any specifics at the moment...)

I do not sunburn easily. At all.

However, I do tan incredibly easily, just never to the point of sunburn.

oh wow, what superbird said. i really only burn on my shoulders and even then it's not really noticeable. i apply suntan lotion tho because better safe than dying of skin cancer.

i also really take pride in my hair, i always take proper steps to keep it looking its best and never let it get greasy.

i pull off a button-up w/ khaki shorts really good too. that's more clothes though

I think this thread should still be around personally!!! I have thought of some things so maybe we can extend this to include features that are just plain interesting! :o

Basically, my feet. They're not terribly interesting, but they're utterly flat. They're the reason my legs/knees are pretty weird-looking, and will apparently cause me problems in later life, and I can't wear high heels (didn't want to anyway! >:c) and I have to wear shoe insoles all the time...... but I like how they're just a flop! Feet generally look pretty creepy being all angled, so. They're fun!

Also my hair always looks better than I think! I'm constantly worried it looks too flat and lank (and right now a really boring not-ginger colour) but it always comes out nice in photos, and really, my fringe just gives me so much less hassle these days. Friends seem to like it! :o Ughh I need it to be bright orange again, though.

I love my hair, it's nice and thick and I love the color. Sometimes it does this cool "flip" thing on the sides, and sometimes a few strands stick out, which looks kind of anime.

I have a cute face, in my opinion. Also, I look good in glasses even though that's not really a "body" feature.

And my general body shape too, I'm okay with that.

Last edited:

i like my hair, its long and soft!! Even though it gets tangled on things very easily and it is very thin
um I guess the fact that I'm taller than all of my friends is cool too

I have very long hair, which I like. And it is a very light brown at the bottom, and dark brown at the top, and is mixed with reds and blondes all over, which is super cool, because I have never dyed it. I am skinny, which is fine. Well, I am super underweight, actually (12 years old and I'm 59 pounds...). Ummm... I like my lips. They are thin, but very defined. I think it makes me look femine and pretty. But as a whole... I think I look okay-ish.

i'm rather proud of my 3-pack abs... my torso is pretty much a rectangle with two squares on top.

I like my body in general, yeah? I'm not sure how much of it is genetic and how much of it is the ridiculous amount of exercise I do. I blessedly come from a rather good-looking family.

Thankfully, body-image is not among my many neuroses.

But there's really no point to it all without a boyfriend...

well if we're going for interesting rather than just positive, I naturally grow very little body hair. like, I've got a few armpit hairs and a small T-shaped strip of hair on my chest but that's about it. also my facial hair grows much slower than most guys'. when I see guys naked and they're all hairy, I kind of think "wow have I really not hit puberty yet or something" and it's a bit depressing but then I realise that it's a lot less maintenance and tbh I wouldn't really want to be hairy. :D

oh also I've got this mark on my wrist from when I got into a fight and someone stabbed me with a pen. it's basically a tattoo, and it's going to stay with me until I die. it's kind of cool in its own weird little way.

Last edited:

oh also I've got this mark on my wrist from when I got into a fight and someone stabbed me with a pen. it's basically a tattoo, and it's going to stay with me until I die. it's kind of cool in its own weird little way.

I've got one of those on my finger! Except I stabbed myself by accident, so the story's less interesting.

Back
Top Bottom