• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mohacastle's Sprites

kyeugh

onion witch
Pronoun
she/her
Okay, let's get some things straight- I do not make Pokemon sprites. I do, however, make Trainer sprites. Here I will catalogue all of the sprites I have made, which happen to be the special Trainers in my region, such as Gym Leaders and Champions. Enjoy!

This guy is Mike. He's the Psychic Type Gym Leader who resides in Jubilee town.
leader_mike_by_mohacastle-d5pggdy.png

This is Reggie and Orenda, parents of Whitney. They're the Normal-Type Gym Leaders who reside in Waterwheel Town.
leaders_reggie_and_orenda_by_mohacastle-d5pkhr0.png

This is Derulo. He's the Dragon-Type Gym Leader of a town that is as of now uncreated.
leader_derulo_by_mohacastle-d5pkmzr.png

This is Forest. He's the Grass Type Gym Leader of a town that is as of now uncreated.
leader_forest_by_mohacastle-d5pkpx7.png

Uh. Never resize sprites, just zoom in, because then everything will get really messed up and just look bad. For example, what happened to Bree's socks? Your outlines need some work, most of them are either all-black which never looks good unless the clothes are black or really bright colors that also don't look good, like Forest's pants. Outline them in brown instead of light yellow. Also, why do you not have black outlines? Additionally, some of your sprites have weird zigzaggy outlines or random pixels.
And Blaise, note, and orenda have no necks. ??

Uh. Never resize sprites, just zoom in, because then everything will get really messed up and just look bad. For example, what happened to Bree's socks? Your outlines need some work, most of them are either all-black which never looks good unless the clothes are black or really bright colors that also don't look good, like Forest's pants. Outline them in brown instead of light yellow. Also, why do you not have black outlines? Additionally, some of your sprites have weird zigzaggy outlines or random pixels.
And Blaise, note, and orenda have no necks. ??
Orenda does have a neck. I couldn't really figure how to make a decent neck for either Note or Blaise, so I tried to make it look as good as possible. I'm also terrible at outlines, I'm trying to work on that.

Back
Top Bottom