• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Anyone remember Buizel's Island?

TrumpeterBuizel

Pronoun
he
That one fansite that went down suddenly without any warning? Yeah, I'm the one who created that. I have no way to verify my identity, but I just wanted to see if any of my old site visitors are around. It would be interesting to reconnect. And I can explain what happened to the website, if anyone's curious about that.

think i visited a few times - would be interested in the explanation bc why not?

Well, first Awardspace had a major crash on their free server. I was pretty mad, I complained a bunch in their forums. The server was down for at least a few months. And then when the server went back up, my site was gone. Apparently an admin deactivated it because of all the complaining -_-

So then I gave them a nasty review on some site, and I was contacted by an admin that I would get the site restored if I took down that review. Lo and behold they did it, but all my content was gone. If I just saved local copies this wouldn't be an issue. But I didn't, so rip. I guess wayback machine had some stuff, I could always try to cobble some of it together, lol. But I've mostly moved on with my life. I just kinda remembered this whole thing yesterday and got a huge nostalgia wave.

I was on your site a lot, as BlackChaosMew, I remember really enjoying it! I get nostalgia waves every now and then and come back to sites like this and Eevee's HQ/ Route 50 to see what's going on. I really miss it when I remember, but then adult life eats up another few months of my life.

Back
Top Bottom