• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[wanted] A ton of Pokemon

BPac21

As the title says, I need a ton of Pokemon:

-Bayleef/Meganium
-Typhlosion
-Espeon
-Marshtomp/Swampert
-Cascoon/Dustox
-Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry
-Shroomish/Breloom
-Exploud
-Sableye
-Mawile
-Swalot
-Vibrava
-Altaria
-Seviper
-Lunatone
-Solrock
-Claydol
-Dusclops
-Sealeo
-Shelgon
-Shieldon/Bastiodon
-Wormadam
-Cherrim
-Skuntank
-Gabite
-Croagunk/Toxicroak
-Yanmega

I'm willing to trade a Master Ball for each one.

...for EACH one?

If those Master Balls are completely legit and uncloned, I could fix a few of you :)

I can do any of the dragons for sacred ashes or unreobtainable gen iv items; not interested in master balls, which I can get from emerald cloning. (I collect old gateau. I am fairly willing to drop something interesting for one.)

I can give you all of the Pokemon except the Bayleaf/Meganium and the Typhlosion because I lost my HeartGold already so I can't rape it for starters. Poor HeartGold.

I actually have... twenty-one MBs. I will actually probably evolve a lot of the Pokemon on that list, so here's what I can't get as easily.

-Espeon
-Swampert
-Cascoon/Dustox
-Seedot
-Breloom
-Exploud
-Sableye
-Mawile
-Seviper
-Lunatone
-Solrock
-Bastiodon
-Toxicroak
-Yanmega

What's your FC? Mine's 0432-0835-9180. I can trade as soon as I beat the E4.

Is that directed to me? If so, I can get you the Pokemon... uh... not sure. Maybe next week or so? Cause I could of gotten you them today but I forgot my DS. And my Internet at home is crapped. If you're lucky, I might be able to get you the Pokemon on Saturday or Sunday.

I think I can give you most of these:

-Bayleef, or Chikorita if you're okay with evolving it yourself
-Cyndaquil if you're okay with evolving it yourself
-Espeon
-I have a TON of Mudkips if you're if okay with evolving one yourself
-Cascoon/Dustox
-Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry
-Shroomish/Breloom, or I THINK I have one somewhere
-Exploud, though I think it has a sucky nickname if you can live with that
-Sableye
-Mawile
-Swalot
-Seviper
-Lunatone
-Solrock
-Shieldon/Bastiodon(can give you a newly-hatchecd Shieldon)
-Wormadam(which form?)
-Cherrim
-Skuntank
-Croagunk/Toxicroak

I don't really need Master Balls, though. Got any of these Berries: Starf, Lansat, Petaya, Apicot, Salac, Enigma, Micle, Custap, Jaboca? NON-HACKED ONLY. Or maybe a Sacred Ash or something

I got several of them yesterday, so here's what's on your list that I need:

-Espeon
-Dustox
-Exploud
-Mawile
-Seviper
-Lunatone
-Solrock
-Shieldon
-Cherrim
-Skuntank
-Toxicroak

I don't have any of those berries, but I do have a couple of Sacred Ashes.

Not interested in Master Balls, but I'm a berry collector, so if you have any interesting berries... *wink* Or other Pokémon only found in the GBA games, because mine are crappy and my game erases the files (might be the Master Ball cheat I used XD) But I can get you...

-Bayleef
-Typhlosion (just have to evolve my Quilava and breed it for another Cyndaquil to raise)
-Espeon
-Marshtomp/Swampert
-Cascoon/Dustox
-Vibrava
-Shieldon/Bastiodon
-Gabite
-Croagunk

Back
Top Bottom