• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Offering] Shiny Machoke.

Chopsuey

Pronoun
he
Sooo...
FC 3609 8129 6868 WESLEY

Well, yesterday (2:00 AM, if you consider that 'yesterday' and not 'a couple nights ago') I chained a shiny Machop. Yesterday afternoon, I was walking along and BLOOP! A shiny Machoke. I would keep them both but they are the exact same, evolution aside. Statistics as following:

Level 36
Shiny
Male
Hasty Natured
Untouched
Somewhat vain. (For IV-ers)
Likes Sweet food
Met at Acuity Lakefront
OT: 54566
Ability: Guts
Moves: Revenge, Vital Throw, Submission, Wake-Up Slap.

Offer something.

Well, it's fully EV-trained with a mildly competitive moveset, now.

Male.
Hasty.
EV'S: 252 ATK/252 SPEE/8 SPD
Cross Chop/Rock Slide/Giga Impact/some other move, I forget.

What nature is the Entei, and do you have a spare Choice Item?

I'll give you forever lasting love <3 jkjkjkjkjkjk.

No offence Steele. You seem like a great guy, I just...uhh. You understand. *runs*

Back
Top Bottom