• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Dreams May Come

Typh squirmed out of the Golduck's path. Being stepped on made her feel small. It didn't help that Golduck were huge anyways.

"Uhh..." Sheepishly grinning, Typh checked her pyjama's pockets. "Hslf-eaten Twix bar...? How. What. How."

Brock

You're lucky you didn't give the cloyster time to react and shoot one of her harder-than-diamonds spikes at your face. As it is, you smack the flat side of her shell with the toe of your shoe, and she seemingly vanishes in a burst of light and sparkles. The staryu seems as grateful as a pokémon with no expression can, and catches the high tide back to the water.

[ Obtained one (1) female cloyster! ]

"GOODBYE LITTLE STARYU!! I'LL MISS YOU!!! Wait what? I just met it!! Ah well. Where the heck did that Cloyster go? It might shoot me. I'd better run off" I say outloud as I run along the shore, exploring this wierd land.

I wake up, seeing myself in... heart pajamas? Must be some sort of dream. Tearing them off, I look for some better clothes. That or go out butt-neked. That's always nice though. There's a door in front of me. Wonder where it goes too? Still butt-neked, I turn the door and prepare to swing it wide open.

((oh yes i must try))

I blinked my eyes and gazed around the room.
"Wait, wut?" I said, half-asleep. Usually I woke up to the sound of ABBA, or Miranda Lambert, or my new Meowth caterwauling in my face because he's hungry, or another example of my wide taste in music. I remembered walking around pointlessly in some forest area with my starter Pokemon and best friend before seeing a bed pop out of nowhere, convieniently when I was extremely tired.
Wait, wasn't I with my best friend? My pervy male best friend who seemed to always want more than the thrill of catching wild Pokemon and naming them things like Fartstain or Jumbofishtron? And there was only one bed.
"D:<" I screamed, knowing my retarded BFF. I quickly examined my body. Only lingerie? Well, that's better than what I wore to bed most of the time. I saw a folded pair of black polka-dot pajamas at the end of the bed.
I jumped into them(literally, without unfolding them or anything, because I have awesomeness and shit), and, as I walked out of the bedroom door, wondered, "Well, at least I should try to find my bestest buddy in the world so that I may beat him with a bottle of extra-virgin olive oil. Or thank him for at least bringing me to a hotel that seems to have ONLY THREE DOORS AND AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF DARKNESS SURROUNDING ME WHAAAA?!?!"
In fact, I was actually surrounded by nothing but darkness with only three doors, as you may have guessed. I felt for my PokeBall belt, which had been strapped around my waist via plothole, and took comfort in the fact that the ball that held my Meowth was still with me. I choose the plaid red door over the orange one, because orange is tacky in my opinion, and my opinion is always right.

((I hope that's good enough.))

Deciding that although this meadow was very pleasent, it was time to explore elsewhere. She turned on her heel and walked through the door that had followed her around the entire time, into the black void she had passed through on the way to the meadow, and to the orange door, ready to see what lay in wait for her.

Lily looked down at the... lily... that was where the girl once was. Can you notice the flowers... for me? The girls words echoed in her mind. She bent down and whispered to the flower, "Thank you. You made me realize how beautiful the world really is." I wonder what would happen if I picked it and took it with me... What if it dies?

oh? Thanks... ^^;

I haven't really given up, but I'm a little intimidated by all the posts and working on a fic as well. I'll probably get around to it, buuut I prefer a rather higher quality (this isn't at you, just in general) than what you usually see in tcodf RPs. Like surskitty said, "I don't expect brilliant posts and I don't expect paragraphs. I expect that you've thought about what you're doing a little."

But I'm grateful you're having fun, and I'll throw up a post sometime soon! :3

Teacher sat straight up in a flash, the first thought in her mind being, "Where the crap am I?". When she gets up she looks around, and yell softly, "Anyone here? Sylph? Charlie? Brownie? Anyone?", Sylph being her Buneary. Charlie her Sandslash, and brownie her starter Turtwig. Seeing no one, Teacher walked up to the red door, and prodded it. It felt solid under her hand. "Am I dreaming? Seems like it. But if so, why is the door solid? Oh well, might as well explore." she thinks to herself. Teacher opened the door, and stepped through it, closing it behind her.

Back
Top Bottom