• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fandom Mafia 4 [Game]

So, are we random-lynching today? Cause I can't really guarantee if I'll be around to pick the lucky lynchee tomorrow...
Give it a spin at your earliest convenience, if you'd please.

If we've heard nothing from you by tomorrow, though, I'll take the liberty of rolling myself.

Well, I rolled anyways, and the RNG have spoken:

Music Dragon, you have been chopped.

Unfortunately, you overcooked your appetizer, leaving it very dry. As for your sauce, it was... huh? This isnt the Food Network?? They told me the show starts in Studio 5 at 7!! Where's that network representative!?

(Anyway, theres the verdict. Sorry MD, I swear it was completely random!!)

Sounds like a plan. 2 or 3 scum left out of 4 or 5 names rolled is pretty good odds. Music Dragon.

His fate decided, the crowd gathered around Ballos with a bloodthirsty look in their eyes.

"So, it's come to this. Fine then." he spoke "Go ahead and try to kill me. You won't stand a chance!"

The man then rose into the sky, transforming into an enormous stone with a face and then slamming into the ground, creating a shockwave. What followed next was one of the most frustratingly difficult bosses in video game history, but after defeating his four forms, the town eventually emerged victorious.

With Ballos no more, the town regained a bit of the confidence that they desperately needed. They then retreated to their homes, ready to face the night ahead.

Music Dragon has died. He was MAFIA.
48 hours for night actions.

In the town square, the bodies of both Mega Man and Colias Palaeno were heaped together, lying in a pool of blood and metal. When the rest of the town arrived to see this gruesome sight, they began to realize just how dire their situation was. With only four townspeople left, the mafia was very close to achieving their goal.

Metallica Fanboy is MAFIA.

Stryke has died. He was TOWN.
Metallica Fanboy has died. He was TOWN.
48 hours for discussion.

Metallica Fanboy is MAFIA.

Metallica Fanboy has died. He was TOWN.

So I guess someone has/had broadcasting powers and didn't realize someone was going after MF last night anyway.

Well, the question here is just what happened last night. Both Stryke and MF were our most-strongly-confirmed town members, so obviously both kills were mafia-motivated bc what innocent would be that dumb?

(Either that or Autumn's up to some shit and is lying about her role)

Anyway I think it's probably time for a massclaim since we only have four people left as it is.

I'm Ned Stark, a vigilante, flavored as such because Ned has a strong sense of justice and maintains that whoever passes judgment on someone must swing the sword himself. However, because of that same sense of justice, if I hit an innocent... I die, too. It's really sucky so I have not been using my power at all this game.

Oh, Autumn's definitely lying about her role, but it really doesn't matter when she's already confirmed to be third party.

Who else is left, Faorzia? I wanna hear what she's gotta say before I roleclaim.

TOP DEFINITION
kek
Kek literally translates to lol on World of Warcraft. When someone from the Horde side types lol in /say, members of the alliance side see kek instead. Not specific to Orcs.

I... are you like... an orc???????

Aw, fuck it, why not. Let's go for it, Faorzia. We'll win this or we'll go out in a ludicrously arrogant blaze of glory. Either way, much fun.

I was lying. I'm actually mafia — Tywin Lannister, to be specific.

Autumn, if you vote along with us, we can force a lynch on DarkAura, the last town-aligned player. Then, if you're telling the truth, we can all win together. If you're lying, well... I guess we'll see tonight who will win.

Back
Top Bottom