• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Heyoo

snackoon

Pronoun
they
I'm snackoon, a friend of VM's, some people may have seen me in his streams, but yeah! I've been into Pokemon since I was like, 4, my friend bought me silver when it came out, and I've loved the games ever since. I'm bad at intros and really talking in general, and I've never been on a forum of any sort before, so I don't know how active I'll be, but I guess this is as good a way to start as any?

Good to see you here, snackoon! I hope you'll enjoy the community and the great people here as much as I do. Activity has been a bit sluggish the past few years, but things tend to pick up with the release of each new Pokémon game. Some of the games here like Mafia and ASB are usually active, though.

And of course, for all of the forum's inactivity, the Telegram chat has over a thousand messages a day. That's probably the fastest way to meet people!

Back
Top Bottom