• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I'm new. Feed me.

Lydia

Hi everyone. I'm Lydia, (younger) sister of Erindor the Espeon. I'm here to annoy him as much as possible. Come say hi, I don't bite.

Hi, Lydia. I hope you can have lots of fun on this forums; I recommend you try Role-Playing. I'm Gardevoir. Pleased to meet you! :D

I intend to join the RSP. I've seen my brother go on it, and it looks amazing! Thanks for saying hi! ^^

I thought Zephyrous Castform was the official welcomer. o_O

Hey, Little Erindor! I suggest trying out the Forum Games bit so you can get comfortable and confident here and make some friends, which is really not hard, since I don't dislike anyone I've met here so far. From what I can tell, nobody here bites! (But then again, I'm freakishly optimistic. o_o)
Don't be surprised if you see recurring faces here. There are lots of them. O_o

The title of this thread reminded me very much of my own intro thread from back in the day ("I'm new. Bring me gifts."), so I felt obligated to come post here.

I'm Nitrogen - Yay for me, right? *Cough* Anyway, welcome to tCoD, and I hope you enjoy it here :)

Well, well, welcome! I am Arylett of the Dawnsborough family, yes. And I am here to say hello! Ahaha, may you have a most joyful time filled with delectable and sugary treats!

"Yay! Cake!" *Restrains from eating in one gulp, instead cuts carefully.*

"Anyone want a slice?" *Offers a plate of cake*

"This is to thank everyone for a nice welcome."

Relatives of members are always fun to have around.

Now, without further ado...

Welcome and well come.

Enjoy your stay, however long,
And meanwhile, listen to this song.

Welcome to t-C-o-D,
Where we eat cod and drink mint tea,
And everyone is, to an extent, happy,
Under the leadership of Butterfree.

We'll talk about stuff, like Pokémon,
We'll play random games, and sing random songs,
I hope your stay is rather long,
For this is a place for everyone.

But to commemorate what is lost,
A slight change in tone of verse,
Pokémon and humans mourn all around
As we carry the old forums' hearse,

And although what was great has passed,
We can rise again, you see,
It'll take a bit of work, but we can do it, for
We are tCoD!!!

^That is Castform, with the most awesomest introduction to date^

Hi. I am Markku.
Welcome to TCoD.
And watch for the Zora.
She bites.
>>
<<

And watch for the Zora.
She bites.
>>
<<
This is not true. I don't bite... much...

AAAAANYWAY

I am the Zora of which has been spoken. If you know what's good for you, you will NOT post after Markku in introduction threads until I do. Fair warning.

So welcome. :DD

Back
Top Bottom