• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your favorite region Pokemon-wise?

What's your favorite region Pokemon-wise?

• Kanto

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Johto

Votes: 26 40.0%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • I don't have a favorite

Votes: 4 6.2%

• Total voters
I like Johto, cause it has Cyndaquil and Tyranitar. Hoenn is close. It has Glalie, and he's my favorite Pokemon.

Kanto and Johto are tied for first. Hoenn is pretty cool though too. I still haven't acquired a DS unfortunately so I'm not too partial to Sinnoh. :/

I uh, really like Sinnoh's pokemon. They just seem so different from the rest, yet a lot like them (it's had to explain)

JOHTOOOOOO

Teddiursa, Chikorita, Houndour, Gligar, Larvitar, Sneasel, Slugma... bazillions of my favourites lol

Lugia + Quilava + Typhlosion + Ampharos + Lugia + Umbreon + Espeon + Slowking + Lugia = Johto is best. Kanto's a close second though.

Hoenn~ It has most of my favourite Pokemon in it. (Poochyena/Mightyena, Grovyle, Flygon, Absol, Beautifly, Electrike/Manectric, Milotic, the list goes on.)

Next comes Sinnoh, it has some pretty cool ones. (Lucario, Mismagius, Luxray, Magmortar, Togekiss, and plenty of other awesome new evolutions for the older Pokemon.)

And Kanto is third, because it has Growlithe, Vulpix, Bulbasaur/Ivysaur, Articuno, and Dragonair. But other than that though I was not too fond of a lot of the Kanto Pokemon, a lot of them were just too odd looking for me. (Dugtrio, Magnemite, Grimer/Muk, Staryu/Starmie, Farfetch'd, Magmar. I'm so glad it got an evolution.)

Last is Johto. Because there aren't many Pokemon that are my favourites in that region, except perhaps Quilava. But I do have this to say: I like its Legendaries better than any other region's.

Last edited:
1. Kanto: Can't beat the original. Has the best Pokemon, including Rhydon. (Rhydon rocks, Rhyperior is just a waste of Rhydon.) Anyway, it's my favorite because I remember playing all the Kanto games as a little kid.

2. Johto: I love Quilava. Plain and simple. It had some of the coolest legendaries too besides the Kanto legendaries.

3. Sinnoh: At first I hated it more than Hoenn but it grew on me.

4. Hoenn: Ugh. Just ugh. It has some weird evolutions and some even weirder Pokemon. Hoenn got old for me, fast.

Sinnoh. Croagunk/Toxicroak and Gallade are two of my five favorite Pokémon (the other three being Gardevoir, Espeon, and Blissey (Putting Johto in second))

Though I hate the Diamond/Pearl story line with my whole heart, I do like the Pokemon it has in it. Not necessarily the 4th generation, since Shinx/Luxio/Luxray and the Eevee evolutions are the only good Pokemon it has, but in general, it's okay. That's how I felt when I voted. But now, I'm feeling love toward Hoenne, with Plusle and Minum being exclusive to it, unless you use a game cartridge in Diamond/Pearl. Bah, I love them all <3

it's a tie between johto and sinnoh. johto is really cool because it has some of my favorite pokemon in it but sinnoh is just awesome!:sunglasses: sinnoh has drifloon!!:love:

1. Kanto. There are just so many cool pokemon here. Ivysaur, Paras, Drowzee, Spearow, Nidoking, Tentacruel, Kabutops, Dewgong, Scyther, Exeggcute, and Vulpix are all stand-out Pokemon. Also, being the first generation puts it in a special place in my heart.

2. Johto. Forretress, Donphan, Octillery, Yanma, Heracross, Shuckle, Gligar, Scizor and the move rollout are all awesome. I really loved the feel of Johto, it accomplished the "whole new world" bit very well. It's a close second behind Kanto.

3. Sinnoh. Plenty of interesting type combinations and some cool evolutions of old Pokemon make this a good one. Leafeon, Yanmega, Skuntank, Toxicroak, Rampardos, Roserade, Magmortar, Dusknoir, and Carnivine are all great.

4. Hoenn. There wasn't much here. Ninjask, Breloom, Cradily, Armaldo, Cacturne, Roselia and Dusclops are about the only Pokemon I like from this generation. At least it felt a lot different from Johto.

Back
Top Bottom