• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

WHO GIVES A SHIT, ME FROM 1ST DECEMBER 2012 IN GRR THREAD, BECAUSE YOU'RE HER BOYFRIEND NOW

Niiiice, congratulations! :)

I did well in my interview and should be getting the job and my house is all tidy and my housemate is coming back later and he got me HeartGold and my best person is visiting this weekend and we're going to make pancakes. I can't wait!

i have never seen someone so excited that i'm coming home for the weekend omg this is really cute

I actually ordered something from a fast food restaurant!

By myself!

This is a big deal because I get terrified in crowds, and the whole time I was worried I would say something stupid to the cashier, or that I would look bad in the crowd.

But I did it anyway!

I finally got to play Journey earlier tonight
oh my god it's so good I wasn't living before I played it

also sex is pretty nice but it's better when the soundtrack and lighting are provided by journey. I call this journeysex

do you ever make a silly text post and everyone in a fandom just goes into hysterics or something

because that happened twice

and i may have inadvertently coined a fandom thing

what is this fandom thing you have coined

IT'S DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN BUT OKAY

It's in the newsies fandom (which is for both the movie and the broadway show) and the actor who plays this one character NEVER STOPS RIFFING like seriously if he's not performing in the show for serious he'll put in like five billion riffs for no reason

so i was talking about seeing the movie again because it's been like two years but i know i wouldn't be able to take it seriously and i'd be commenting on all the characters and for the character that aforementioned actor played i typed "david can you even riff"

AND PEOPLE FOUND IT REALLY FUNNY AND I DON'T KNOW WHY AND SOMEONE SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED THAT WE MAKE "DO U EVEN RIFF" A THING

I met a supremely cute lady when I went to visit my friend at his uni and now she's coming down to visit ME

this is exciting

ahhhhh

Finally figured out how to abuse the RNG for eggs in BW! You can even do the IVs now! Like literally all you have to do is figure out what time you need to set your DS to, set your DS to that time, start the game at the right time (to get the right IVs), and then listen to two Chatats and their custom Chatters over and over a certain number of times (to get the right nature, ability etc). All my friends on campus getting back into Pokemon lately, they've only figured out how to get perfect IVs on wild Pokemon, so I feel pretty proud of myself. I'm the first in our circle to breed a good one in BW.

(They're not super impressed with my shiny Platinum babies from back in the day because Platinum is so ooold)

Back
Top Bottom