• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

do u watch televisions?

Ooh, yes. TNG is awesome. But it's on DVD, so I don't watch it with ads strewn about.
Unfortunately, we (as in my parents) don't have the money to buy DVDs of the entire series. (This applies for other shows I like as well. Such as Sex and The City, I forgot to mention that one.) And when commercials DO come on, I just put it on mute and go on the computer. Then I unmute it when the show's back on.

My parents tend to watch a lot of obscure shows in different languages (in Spanish), which most likely would not be on DVD, which is why they pay for the overpriced satellite service in the first place instead of buying DVDs. It's their choice really, they're the ones with the money. ;;Shrugs;;

I watch South Park, Batman, Spiderman, Scrubs, and Doctor Who periodically. Go go thingy to record things? not a tivo but like tivo!

I watch Nick (Even though it stinks), Pinky and the Brain, maybe Batman or Superman if I wake up early.

I watch Ren and Stimpy on DVD.

If I hear of a particularly good series, I'll watch it religiously until it ends (see: Doctor Who, Heroes, etc.). Aside from that, I'll sometimes just slob out on the sofa in the evenings and watch whatever comedy's on at the moment. I also follow the news quite regularly.

Aside from that, I don't watch an awful lot of TV. Five, six hours a week at most?

I'm like goldenquagsire in that if there's a series that I particularly like airing (see: Doctor Who, Heroes) and I can watch it from the beginning, I'll watch it religiously, but aside from that and the news I'll just buy DVDs of the series I want to watch.

I don't watch televisions. I only watch one at a time. I'm not like Granddad in Only Fools and Horses.

But the one I do watch, I watch a lot.

Back
Top Bottom