• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Team Fortress 2 is now FREE-TO-PLAY! (Plus Meet the Medic)

Also, you are the Medic's affair as the Pyro. Ubercharge plus Kritzcharge will render you unstoppable provided you don't have shitty Medics.

On another note, Ubercharges stack. The Kritzkrieg doesn't give the invulnerability, but offers 100% critical hits. Put it this way; as the Pyro, every second your flamethrower is aimed at someone, it's a hit. Invulnerability means that no one can touch you, and the Kritzcharge means every second you set people on fire, it's a critical hit.

To be more effective, have three Medics. One to uber the Pyro, another to kritcharge, and the third to uber the Kritzkrieg Medic. Works amazingly in Payload games.

Also, you are the Medic's affair as the Pyro. Ubercharge plus Kritzcharge will render you unstoppable provided you don't have shitty Medics.

On another note, Ubercharges stack. The Kritzkrieg doesn't give the invulnerability, but offers 100% critical hits. Put it this way; as the Pyro, every second your flamethrower is aimed at someone, it's a hit. Invulnerability means that no one can touch you, and the Kritzcharge means every second you set people on fire, it's a critical hit.

To be more effective, have three Medics. One to uber the Pyro, another to kritcharge, and the third to uber the Kritzkrieg Medic. Works amazingly in Payload games.

and then another pyro sneaks up from behind and airblasts you all into uselessness

also, speaking as a medic: ahahaha
hahahaha
3 medics
ubering a pyro
haaaaaaaah
man that's hilarious

You almost never have 2 helpful Medics to a team, let alone 3, and getting them to go through all the work of getting 3 ubers and deploying them in unison just to make a Pyro 'invincible' rather than, I dunno, heal people? Excuse me while I take a moment or five to laugh.

Okay, got that out of my system. You're pretty much never going to get something like that going unless all four of you know each other well and are using mics. I think I've seen an UberKritz happen maybe twice, ever, and both were on Heavies (and I doubt they took the extra dude to uber the kritzing medic because let's face it: building uber in spawn? dull as shit). Neither was terribly useful in the long run. It's better, if you've got 2 Medics, to just let them do some Medicking and keep the masses alive.

Last edited:
I always remember whenever I used to be back to TF2 I think "wow I forgot how much fun it was" but for the past month I haven't really felt it. Maybe it's because I'm not playing on the same servers as I used to.

Also are my stats any good? I don't really know what's good and what's so rubbish that any team I play on probably hates me.

Last edited:
I always remember whenever I used to be back to TF2 I think "wow I forgot how much fun it was" but for the past month I haven't really felt it. Maybe it's because I'm not playing on the same servers as I used to.

Also are my stats any good? I don't really know what's good and what's so rubbish that any team I play on probably hates me.

Oh, they're certainly better than mine! :D Although, well, I'm kinda new, I kinda go even a lot of the time... (on good days) so that means you're probably at least average or better by extension. (So like, they shouldn't hate you, you're doing OK if not owning everyone in the face outright. I think. Probably ask an expert)
But hey I wouldn't fuss too much about it :D as long as you have fun and stuff.
Which reminds me, I was totally told the Quick Fix sucks or something (though it seems great in some situations and ;~; idk) but I don't really know so I guess I'll mention/ask here. vOv

On another note I LOVE THIS GAME FFFFFF and so do (almost) all my friends so I have been playing quite a bit too much.
Definitely should have purchased it when it came out or something (but back then I was kind of averse to FPS games)
Also scratch my earlier statement because lag compensation in this game is excellent. I will play with everyone 8D well I guess maybe later some time but still--

EDIT: Er, I should say,
People actually kind of appreciate what I do sometimes and seem to tolerate me without hating on me, and my stats are a lot worse than yours
But you shouldn't worry too much about stats specifically, just find some bros and have a good fun time, I mean anyone who complains about your playing is just being whiny right? And you always get better. vOv

Last edited:
BRENTALFLOSS YAY

Anyway, I have this game. But my computer is really laggy, so I don't go to servers that much, and mostly derp around with bots in training mode. I'm decent with any class not named Engineer or Spy. I also never play Medic, because Medic is super important and I'm always paranoid that I'll totally fail and lead to the doom of my team.

I'm best with Heavy and Pyro, but I've found Scout and Sniper extremely fun classes to play as. I'm decent as Soldier, but I don't know how to rocket jump that good, which sucks (fun fact: I spent practically the first month with the game trying to rocket jump on top of everything. My first random drop was the Gunboats). I've also started taking an interest in Demoman ever since I got the Nessie's Nine-Iron. My main problem is I get a little head-thirsty and try to kill everything with the golf club. This leads to times where I do stuff like rush at three Soldiers, trying to club them to death. I also have the Booties, so now all need is a shield to go full Demoknight on everything.

Back
Top Bottom