• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[WANTED][BW2] Melloetta

kyeugh

onion witch
Pronoun
she/her
I want one so bad. I don't give a flying fudgenugget if you got it from cheating. I want one. Offering a number of things, namely a Victini (I have two, might as well give one away). Anyone?

Can we even get Meloetta yet? I know the Genosect event is going on, but I don't think we can get Meloetta right now.

I know you can only get it by cheating- I don't care if it's cheated. I just want one.

There is a chance I could get you one from my cousins old White game but I can't promise anything. Also, please tell me you don't use legendaries in your proper team. Where's the fun in that? :P

Also, please tell me you don't use legendaries in your proper team. Where's the fun in that? :P
I beat the game, there's not really much fun in it anyway.

Absoul, I have a 3DS with parental controls, so I can't really mess with the Internet settings. So that won't work for me.

eeehhh. that's a pretty hard situation you've got there.

I'd say go check the GTS, if you can't use Pokecheck. or just wait until someone shows up with one.

GTS in BW2... well, it has to be in your PokeDex to search for it. Obviously, I've never seen a Melloetta.

Meloetta hasn't even been released anywhere in the world yet. It's not going to be in the GTS, if only because the Pokemon company won't let it be circulated.

...and even if it will be released, it'll probably be in a cherish ball or something meaning it can't be put on the GTS.

and, even though this was probably stated already, if you haven't seen Meloetta in the game, you can't search for it on the GTS.
and i'm pretty sure none of the trainers use Meloetta.

Back
Top Bottom