• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Wanted] Charizardite Y

Autumn

bye
Pronoun
she
I posted this in #tcod earlier but for those of you who don't frequent that:

I'm looking for the Y exclusive Mega Stones (Aggronite, Heracrossite, Mewtwonite Y, Houndoomite). I'll willingly offer you their X version counterparts (Tyranitarite, Pinsirite, Mewtwonite X, Manectite), and if you like I can attach them to some X exclusive Pokémon (sans Xerneas) or pretty much anything else that you'd like that's catchable in X version. EDIT: These trades have been completed. However, I still possess the X exclusive Mega Stones, if anyone wants to trade a Charizardite Y for one.

I'm also looking for the Charizardite Y. However, I don't have a Charizardite X to swap for that, having already traded it off. I can trade you any other Mega Stone except Venusaurite or just about anything else you may want from my X version. But if you don't want to give up your Charizardite Y when you don't get a Charizardite X in return, I completely understand. EDIT: Trade completed.

Last edited:
Re: [Wanted] Y Exclusive Mega Stones

I have pretty much all the stones you need, I traded some extras from my first play through. The Y exclusives I have spares of that I wouldn't mind trading. I also have two charizardnite Y, but seeing as I don't have charizardnite x yet, I want to hold on to that second one until I do. As for what I'm looking for, I don't need much, pretty much any good Pokemon will do. But I'm really looking for a HA clefairy, if you have one. I don't have any friend safaris with it and the GTS is asking insane things for it.

I have pretty much all the stones you need, I traded some extras from my first play through. The Y exclusives I have spares of that I wouldn't mind trading. I also have two charizardnite Y, but seeing as I don't have charizardnite x yet, I want to hold on to that second one until I do. As for what I'm looking for, I don't need much, pretty much any good Pokemon will do. But I'm really looking for a HA clefairy, if you have one. I don't have any friend safaris with it and the GTS is asking insane things for it.

Okay, thanks a lot! I don't actually have my own X exclusives yet so I can't trade yet, but I'll pick those up during the Mega Stone window tonight.
I have literally no preference what Pokémon you attach the Mega Stones to to trade me.

I don't have any HA clefairy, and the #tcod friend safari list doesn't contain any Fairy safaris. But I have no idea what friend safari I have so you can check mine if you want. My FC is 3883-5650-7552.

Last edited:

(actually I just found a HA clefairy lying in a box so I guess that works out)

I actually don't really need the x exclusives, I got those from a friend. I haven't collected the y exclusives native to my game yet, so all I need to do is get those. But I can trade before I do that. If you still want to trade me something item-wise, I only have one choice item, or pretty much any battle item will do. As for Pokemon Just a couple decent ones or good IV ones will do. I don't really have that much of a preference.

And my FC is 4425-1657-0708. Let me know when you can trade!

Oh wait I thought you meant you don't need the X exclusive Mega Stones. Or did you mean the Pokémon too?

I don't need any x exclusives, really, but I'm not too strict with Pokemon, so I wouldn't mind a few. I have all the x mega stones, excluding charizardnite x.

I really don't have a lot of Pokémon in my game (I'm starting over soon, I'm just collecting Vivillon and Y exclusive Pokémon/Mega Stones to drop in Pokémon Bank) so I really only have the X exclusives... Anyway, I'll be online for trading in a sec.

That's fine. The y stones I have are all spares, really, so it's not that big of a deal.

No problem! Oh, and your friend safari is flying, with woobat, farfetch'd, and a third Pokemon I won't know until the next time we're both online.

Back
Top Bottom