• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Adorable pictures/videos go here

definitely need to find this guy and have lots of hot sex with him

1234665189337.jpg

beat that, bitches

Furret, that cat picture is horrible D:

Assorted adorable pictures I have saved:

pikadansen-1.gif

socute-1.gif

thyocook-1.gif

This is the cover art for season 3 of The IT Crowd. I couldn't stop squeeing when I first saw it because they're just so damn cute <3

itcrowdchibis.png

I'd have lost on the Pikachudansen if it was the first time I saw it, but I had seen it before.

damn it xikaze i lost to the heart cat and ALMOST lost to the stoats

also retsu's picture made me laugh. i think because of the cat's face and the fact that he decided to post it here

anyway um, i highly doubt anyone will lose to this since i doubt anyone else here finds ike to be particularly cute, but

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/103921/?tab=related

in the middle of the video, when ike (the tiny kid with the weird, pac-manish face) is singing. in the beginning of the video with butters (the squeaky-voiced blonde kid) singing as well, but to a lesser extent. the point where ike stops singing and onwards, though, i think would more belong in "you laugh you lose," but there isn't a clip just showing ike singing so yeah.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom