• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Grim

Grim

Your Favorite Enemy
Greetings all,

The name is Grim. I am an avid fan of the Pokemon game series and play regularly. My favorite pokemon of all time is Dragonite, has been since Blue version and it has been my working partner and friend on every game since then. The only pokemon able to come close to having a tie with Dragonite as my favorite is the legendary pokemon, Lugia. Some other ones I favor are Suicune, Galvantula, Milotic, Venusaur, Flygon....the list goes on and on haha. Within the games I have always been a fan of Dragon pokemon, Lance being my idol while playing Blue version. I also adore there strength and serene gracefulness, in my opinion they are without a doubt unlike any type. I am a casual battler, although I have been known to raise some EVed and IVed pokemon. I have no interest in being competitive when it comes to battling, for I play the game for what it is and choose favorites when team building and use the ones I like without being forced to use the ones I dont like to get the job done; in my opinion that would suck the fun out of the game. Anyway out of game, I am a musician who enjoys literature and poetry. Thats pretty much it, anything else please feel free to contact me. Until later, take care and thank you for reading. ^_^

- Grim

>Dragonite

+1

>Galvantula

+2

>Venusaur

+15

You have been given +18 cool points. You can spend them on the ASB league, or perhaps joining Mafia or the Safari Zone! But first you must have to spend them on reading the rules! Spend wisely and be welcomed.

=w=

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Meh cape eh? -takes off my cape and hands it to him- There you go, I have several lol.

Eeheehee I like your cape too :3

Welcome! My name is Everglider, but I usually go by Ever or Evs. I am the resident LotR Fangirl, and I am totally insane. ASB and Mafia are very popular here, however I myself prefer Forum Games and Artwork. Enjoy your stay!

*eats tea* *drinks cod* *drinks tea* *eats cod*

Capes?

2009121313568327572345733.jpg
I'LL TAKE EIGHT :D

Back
Top Bottom