• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Inspector Mafia [Game]

Superbird

Fire emblem is great
A hush fell over the International Police meeting. Someone among them was an impostor...no, two people. This was a matter of international importance - if the killers were to be let free, the international police would be through, and the world would descend into chaos. Everyone knew the regional police were useless - hell, look at what happened in Sinnoh before Interpol got involved - and no one wanted another Team Rocket running around again. Something had to be done about all this - they had to find the Mafia among them.

...Tomorrow, of course. Can't do much sleuthing without a good night's sleep, can you?

Night 0 will last 48 hours.

Once everyone woke up, had some breakfast, and visited the local coffee shop, they were ready to sit down and solve this issue. All of them had been busy overnight, doing their own sleuthing on each other and trying to find who was the Mafia and who wasn't.

There was no trust in this group.

And besides, they started too late. It became apparent by the time eight of the agents had arrived that their ninth wasn't gonna be showing up. Sure enough, a quick police investigation showed the lady dead in her bed, not from illness, but from a gunshot through the window. A sniper rifle's bullet - a hard one to track down, indeed.

While Forensics worked on that, the agents discussed their findings with each other. They all knew that a couple of the others were behind this - but who?

Wargle has been killed by the Mafia. She was Innocent.

The day will last at most 48 hours.

I guess it's time for everyone to give their results. I tagged Butterfree as Mafia, so at least I know I'm not Naïve.

There wasn't that much discussion, unfortunately. Most of them let out who they targeted overnight, but past that the agents all mostly stared at each other, accomplishing little by the time the sun began to set and they adjourned for the day. The mafia remained a distinct threat.

No one was lynched.

The night will last 48 hours.

we're so good at keeping mafias active

and yes i am going to continue posting at night and while dead and no one can stop me

The group of inspectors crammed themselves into the conference room once again, at daybreak. It was still less crowded than last time, though, and thankfully most of them brought the results of their nightly research with them. About half of the inspectors were staring at an empty chair. Was she late or something? Or...

Someone had the bright idea to send someone to investigate, and sure enough, DarkAura was found dead as a doornail since early last night - maybe even as soon as she had arrived home. Things were becoming increasingly dire for the inspectors - how long did they still have?

DarkAura has been killed. She was Not Mafia.

The day will last 48 hours.

I inspected DarkAura and got not mafia, so still don't know if I'm normal or naïve.

Back
Top Bottom