• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2015 [ENDS SATURDAY 21st]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2015

Metallica Fanboy:

Actions: 8/8
Candy Cornn: 0

m2a9VI6.png

You enter with Country Eater, having been able to skip (most) of the line as a member of the International Police - a plastic badge will get you almost anywhere, it seems. A few trainers give you passing glances as they hunt for Candy Cornn; you seem to almost resemble some kind of renowned celebrity detective. You gaze around the room - it's hard to tell how haunted this place actually is, what with the holes in the wall and people shouting at paintings. Country Eater trumpets softly, a bit irritated at the chaos.
From here you can go north to the Dining Hall, or go upstairs and go west to the Storage Room, north to the Bedroom Hallway or east to the Library. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?

Travelogue Entry #58
Month X, Week X, Day O, Hour X

Just being in this place, it is a danger to the mind. For a moment, I felt as if a voice had spoken to me, saying that I was not who I am, that my badge is only a flimsy scrap of leather and my authority is not real, that Looker is only a mask and the man was lost. The man was buried together with a special Croagunk, and the time he spent with two special young people in his back in his homeland, that time was buried with him. I have truly pierced, as they say, the Fart of Darkness. And the worst part, it was when the impression overcame me, that the Fanpie was the one speaking those words to me. But I have persevered in the end, because I could not let fear get the (good? better? bestest? how do you say?) of me, when the mission's end, it was so close.

There was no place to go but ahead. All ahead, truly. Right into the Bedroom Hallway. That was the place, where the very last of the Team Galactic escaped. That was where I would take surrender from him.

Superbird:

Actions: 2/8
Candy Cornn: 5

LIT3ijg.png

You walk back into the Bedroom Hallway with Deru and he begins sniffing the ground again, on the hunt for more Candy Cornn. Deru follows his nose until he stops at a particularly large spider web in the west corner. The web is thick and covers the whole ceiling corner in white, tangled threads. You can both see some Candy Corn dangling from the web, guarded by a ... not-very-threatening Spinarak. Deru snarls, and the Spinarak runs away, letting the three pieces of Candy Corn fall to the ground.
A1qQvOZ.png

Well, that was easy.
From here you can enter any one of the five Bedrooms, or return to the Entrance Hall. You feel like there probably isn't anything else for you to find in this room, but maybe someone else will find something.

We only have time for one more room. Let's choose the second one from the left.

Totodile:

Candy Cornn: 12
I4ivO8C.png

You walk briskly to the kitchen, with Fluttershy in tow. The kitchen smells kinda damp, and you're sure that the cobwebs woven over those plates aren't exactly sanitary. There's a thin layer of frost on the ground near the fridges.
From here you can return to the Dining Hall. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?
I guess there aren't any Scooby Snacks stowed away in here. Oh well. That frost by the fridges sure seems out of place; let's poke it and see what happens.

Keldeo:
It doesn't look like there's much more for us here, so why don't we go to the Dining Hall and then, once we're there, examine the painting on the far wall? (edit: For clarity, I'm commanding two consecutive actions.)
Actions: 3/8
Candy Cornn: 3

nImL84L.png

When you step into the Dining Hall, you see a fucking whale hovering above the table, threating to body slam it into pieces. VM is standing behind her, demanding that the ghosts bring him tribute. He's clearly been possessed by an evil spirit!

... but you don't really care. You and Pedri head over to the painting behind VM and study it carefully. You instantly recognize it as Un dimanche après-midi à l'Île de la Grande Jatte, a famous painting by a Kalosian artist. It depicts a crowd of people relaxing by the river on a sunny day. The artwork is so masterful that it almost feels like the little people in the painting are alive...

-----

Metallica Fanboy:
Travelogue Entry #58
Month X, Week X, Day O, Hour X

Just being in this place, it is a danger to the mind. For a moment, I felt as if a voice had spoken to me, saying that I was not who I am, that my badge is only a flimsy scrap of leather and my authority is not real, that Looker is only a mask and the man was lost. The man was buried together with a special Croagunk, and the time he spent with two special young people in his back in his homeland, that time was buried with him. I have truly pierced, as they say, the Fart of Darkness. And the worst part, it was when the impression overcame me, that the Fanpie was the one speaking those words to me. But I have persevered in the end, because I could not let fear get the (good? better? bestest? how do you say?) of me, when the mission's end, it was so close.

There was no place to go but ahead. All ahead, truly. Right into the Bedroom Hallway. That was the place, where the very last of the Team Galactic escaped. That was where I would take surrender from him.
Actions: 7/8

LIT3ijg.png

You step into the Bedroom Hallway, where you are immediately greeted by the pungent odor of perfume and herbs. For some reason, the smell stings in your nostrils, makes your head pound - you glance around the room, searching for the source of the stench. Soon you spot a Sachet hanging from the collar of a trainer's Houndoom. So that's where it's coming from. You cough and cover your nose.

The trainer notices you staring and gives you a weird look before disappearing into one of the bedrooms. The smell lifts shortly thereafter, and you feel much better.

Your Fanpie seems to have been completely unaffected by the stench, despite its face being mostly a nose. How strange...

From here you can enter any one of the five Bedrooms, or return to the Entrance Hall. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?

-----

Superbird:
We only have time for one more room. Let's choose the second one from the left.
Actions: 1/8
Candy Cornn: 8

1wvEkP4.png

You enter the second bedroom. Meursault and Delve are already inside, investigating. The room's most prominent feature is the humming, flickering TV. You can make out strange patterns in the static... Other than that, there's some assorted junk scattered about, but nothing that catches your eye straight away.

The room suddenly seems to grow colder, and Deru growls in alarm. You don't know why, but you get the urge to leave the mansion as fast as you can...

From here, you can return to the Bedroom Hallway. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?

-----

Eta Carinae:
Sign me up. I'll take the plunge with HALp!

unown-hotel.gif

m2a9VI6.png

"Aren't you excited to explore this haunted house?" you say as you step into the Entrance Hall.

"Haunted House," HALp says.

"That's right!" You pat it on the eye.

"HHHHHHH," it wheezes.

From here you can go north to the Dining Hall, or go upstairs and go west to the Storage Room, north to the Bedroom Hallway or east to the Library. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?

-----

Totodile:
I guess there aren't any Scooby Snacks stowed away in here. Oh well. That frost by the fridges sure seems out of place; let's poke it and see what happens.

I4ivO8C.png

You and Fluttershy lean over and take a close look at the patches of frost on the ground. You reach out with a finger and touch it -

- and it explodes into a cloud of snow and ice, knocking you both away! The swirling snow flies around the room, freezing everything it touches solid - thick sheets of ice spread across the walls and ceiling. Finally the cloud comes to a halt in the center of the room, where it coalesces into the shape of a small Froslass.

"Foolish mortals," the Froslass says, "you know not what you have unleashed!" She cackles wildly. "Now you must answer my riddle, or else I will not suffer you to live. Ahaha!"

She clears her throat.

"Which cannibal takes the best care of his skin?"

You and Fluttershy exchange a nervous glance. Neither of you know the answer to that one, at least not off the top of your head. But come to think of it, that Froslass is rather petite... You could probably take her by surprise with an attack, or make a quick getaway.

Last edited:

Faorzia:

Actions: 6/8
Candy Cornn: 1
m2a9VI6.png

You walk up the stairs with Tavvy on your shoulder (Tavvy keeping his eyes on that Chandelure the whole time) until you reach one of the paintings - you gesture towards the other one, and Tavvy flutters and sits on the frame of the painting to the right. You stare into this painting - it's kind of dull and uninteresting, just a picture of a haunted house or something. You give a shout experimentally, but nothing happens. You decide to walk over and see how Tavvy's going.
Tavvy stares into this painting, which is identical to the painting you looked at, but has a piece of salty licorice painted on to it. Gross. Unsure what to do, Tavvy screeches and puffs out his feathers in an attempt to surprise the painting. The piece of salty licorice jumps in shock, and drops a piece of Candy Cornn before running away into the landscape of the painting.
A1qQvOZ.png

The Candy Cornn falls out of the painting and onto the ground. Well, that was weird. From here you can go north to the Dining Hall, or go upstairs and go west to the Storage Room, north to the Bedroom Hallway or east to the Library. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?
-----

hmm. Hey, can you use Ominous Wind and perhaps scare some more ghosts in the entrance hall? be a scary birdy and we'll find some candy cornn yet~

Eta Carinae:

m2a9VI6.png

"Aren't you excited to explore this haunted house?" you say as you step into the Entrance Hall.

"Haunted House," HALp says.

"That's right!" You pat it on the eye.

"HHHHHHH," it wheezes.

I'll head to the Bedroom Hallway. Come along, you alliterative nerd.

JackPK:

Actions: 3/8
Candy Cornn: 4
LIT3ijg.png

You and Bun Two Three Four make a beeline for the Bedroom Hallway, knowing that there's probably more going on further in the Chateau. However, not much is happening here - Superbird and Deru seem to be bullying a spider, and there's a big hole in the ceiling. A draft comes through the building and rustles the leaves on each of the potted plants.

From here you can enter any one of the five Bedrooms, or return to the Entrance Hall. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?

Some of these plants look pretty suspicious, and those patches of dirt are clearly hiding something, too. Surely there's some ghosties hiding away in here, so Bun Two, how about you use Foresight to startle them into the open so we can give 'em the ol' good-cop-bad-cop routine and take their cash candy?

serpentjester:

Actions: 5/8

LIT3ijg.png

Seaborne sets about following his nose again, this time following the scent of perfume, which leads him to... Superbird's Houndoom, Deru, who's holding a Sachet. Deru raises an eyebrow as Seaborne pretends he wasn't sniffing Deru's behind (awkward), and instead finds a suspicious-looking patch on the floor. Some of the tiles are a bit loose here, so Seaborne starts to dig... and comes face-to-face with a Sableye, who's also digging around in the floor. Apparently the Sableye has been searching for valuable gems in between the floors, and hasn't found anything except these lousy weird Cornn Berries. He's tired of carrying them, so he agrees to give you these three pieces of Candy Cornn if you don't tell anyone where he's searching for gems.
A1qQvOZ.png

From here you can enter any one of the five Bedrooms, or return to the Entrance Hall. You feel like there probably isn't anything else for you to find in this room, but maybe someone else will find something.

>> i tell you to find the perfumiest hole
>> you go and smell a butt

seaborne what am i going to do with you.

it's great you found some corn, though! let's go to the rightmost bedroom and find some more Sweet Loot.

Wargle:

sdilbMt.png

You order Xero to steal. You don't tell him who to steal from, though. He scratches his head and looks around the room. There's two other trainers there, but both Meursault and JackPK are staring at him in a way that seems to say "don't even think about it". Gulp.

But suddenly, Xero spots something in the corner of his eye - one of the books moved! He approaches it slowly and takes a closer look. The book is covered with Haunter saliva and seems to be... shuddering with disgust. He grabs the book reluctantly - careful not to get any spit on his claws - and flips it open.

"Shit," the book says. "Uh, boo! I'm a spooky ghost book! OoOooOOoOoo! You better run away!"
A1qQvOZ.png

Xero rolls his eyes and shakes the book upside down until it drops three pieces of Candy Cornn.

"Whatever," the book mutters, "I didn't even want those anyway."

From here you can return to the Entrance Hall. You feel like there probably isn't anything else for you to find in this room, but maybe someone else will find something.

then to the entrance it is

Ether's Bane:

sdilbMt.png

While Sangfroidish and Quelana seem to be pursuing some kind of mystery, you and Viskran head to the other set of bookshelves, and instead feel like some different tactics are in order - a bit of smashy-smashy, if you will. Viskran prepares his fist, and smashes through the bookshelves as though they're made from matchsticks. Encyclopedias and obscure dictionaries are thrown everywhere, pages flying - eventually the dust settles, and in the debris you find three pieces of Candy Cornn.
A1qQvOZ.png

Seems like one of those bookshelves had a secret hiding spot for valuables, but not anymore. From here you can return to the Entrance Hall. You feel like there probably isn't anything else for you to find in this room, but maybe someone else will find something.

Go back to the Entrance Hall, then.

You know what Delve? That looks like the most trustworthy TV set I have seen in all my days. I just feel like I can really open up to it, you know? I want to go talk to it. You're welcome to join me if you want, but you don't have to.

>Walker: Confide

Nira:

m2a9VI6.png

Twilight Princess obligingly floats over to the statue near the door to the Dining Hall, sets her headlights alight, and trills, "TRICK OR TREAT!"

The statue remains silent and unmoving, but Twilight Princess continues looking up at it expectantly until finally it comes to life with a sigh. "Why won't anyone just leave me be? D-don't tell anyone I gave you this, okay? I'm really gonna be in for it if the boss finds out..."

Trembling at the thought, the statue hands over one piece of Candy Cornn.

A1qQvOZ.png

Thank you for the update, Eifie! I'm glad we could extort some candy cornn from that poor statue. I think we'll be moving to the library now, as a place filled with books is the most likely place to uncover entire ears of corn.

Superbird:

1wvEkP4.png

You enter the second bedroom. Meursault and Delve are already inside, investigating. The room's most prominent feature is the humming, flickering TV. You can make out strange patterns in the static... Other than that, there's some assorted junk scattered about, but nothing that catches your eye straight away.

The room suddenly seems to grow colder, and Deru growls in alarm. You don't know why, but you get the urge to leave the mansion as fast as you can...

From here, you can return to the Bedroom Hallway. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?

Well, Meursault already started doing what I had in mind, and I'm not one to keep them from that. How about, while I double-check to make sure there's nothing in that trash can over there, you wait and see what Meursault's investigation pulls up, and if a ghost pops out of the TV and gives them candy I want you to Captivate it in hopes of getting us some too.

We've had a good run, Deru.

Last edited:

Faorzia:
hmm. Hey, can you use Ominous Wind and perhaps scare some more ghosts in the entrance hall? be a scary birdy and we'll find some candy cornn yet~
Candy Cornn: 2

m2a9VI6.png

Tavvy flaps his wings and stirs up a cold breeze laced with spectral energy. The wind blows through the hall, jangling the Chandelure and blowing dust and cobwebs around the room.

You hear a fluttering sound above you. You look up and see... a flying book! It's flapping its pages like wings, but the Ominous Wind seems to be causing it some trouble. It loses its balance and falls to the floor, landing right next to you.

"Ugh," the book groans. "First I get chased out of the Library, and now this..."

You pick up the book - it's slimy to the touch, for some reason - and flip it open.
A1qQvOZ.png

Inside, you find a single piece of Candy Cornn. You grab it, then let the book go. It flies away shakily and leaves through the main door.

-----

Eta Carinae:
I'll head to the Bedroom Hallway. Come along, you alliterative nerd.

LIT3ijg.png

You head into the messy Bedroom Hallway, which has already been torn apart and thoroughly searched by other treasure hunters.

"Hallway," says HALp.

You can hear voices coming from the second bedroom; there must be trainers in there. Suddenly you are overcome by a sense of dread - something is terribly wrong...

-----

JackPK:
Some of these plants look pretty suspicious, and those patches of dirt are clearly hiding something, too. Surely there's some ghosties hiding away in here, so Bun Two, how about you use Foresight to startle them into the open so we can give 'em the ol' good-cop-bad-cop routine and take their cash candy?

LIT3ijg.png

Bun Two closes her eyes and concentrates, attuning her senses to the spirit world. When she opens them again, a dull red light emanates from her eyes, washing over the room and reflecting off the walls. At first, nothing seems different, much to your disappointment. But then you hear a nasal voice calling out behind you.

"Hey, I'm walkin' here! I'm walkin' here!"

You turn around and see the face of a Duskull sticking out of the wall. He seems to have materialized while he was halfway phased through it, and is now stuck.

"Up yours, you son of a - "

You notice that the Duskull is holding some Candy Cornn. You and Bun Two look at each other mischievously.
A1qQvOZ.png

You snatch the three pieces of Candy Cornn from him. He writhes and screams incoherently, but remains trapped. You briefly consider drawing a mustache on his face, but unfortunately you didn't bring a marker.

-----

serpentjester:
>> i tell you to find the perfumiest hole
>> you go and smell a butt

seaborne what am i going to do with you.

it's great you found some corn, though! let's go to the rightmost bedroom and find some more Sweet Loot.
Actions: 4/8

JDZwDpB.png

You enter the fifth Bedroom. It's... empty. Save for the window and a broken clock hanging on the wall, there's not a single interesting object in the room. It's empty. Completely empty. Maybe even too empty...

-----

Lord of the Fireflies:
Dang, I'm always late for these.

I'll go in with Marlboro of Eastcloud!

cottonee

m2a9VI6.png

"Hey everybody!" you shout cheerfully as you and Marlboro barge into the Entrance Hall. "Am I late to the partay?" You strike a cool pose.

You hear desperate screaming coming from somewhere deeper in the mansion. Then you hear a loud crash, followed by silence.

You stop doing the pose.

-----

Wargle:
then to the entrance it is

m2a9VI6.png

You leave the Library and return to the Entrance Hall. It feels much colder in there all of a sudden; an ominous wind blows through your hair.

-----

Ether's Bane:
Go back to the Entrance Hall, then.

m2a9VI6.png

People keep going in and out of the Library; you get the feeling you'd be better off searching somewhere less crowded. When you see Wargle leaving, you decide that it's time for you to leave too. You head back to the Entrance Hall.

-----

Meursault:
You know what Delve? That looks like the most trustworthy TV set I have seen in all my days. I just feel like I can really open up to it, you know? I want to go talk to it. You're welcome to join me if you want, but you don't have to.

>Walker: Confide
Actions: 0/8

1wvEkP4.png

You kneel in front of the TV and gaze into the static. In the black-and-white chaos on the screen, you see intricate patterns and shapes, expanding and contracting. The TV's soft humming distorts until, in your ears, it resembles a garbled human voice. You feel like the TV is trying to tell you something.

"I trust you," you whisper to the TV. Delve looks at you concernedly.

The humming noise definitely sounds like a voice now. You press your ear against the screen and hear a soft voice speaking to you. You don't recognize the language, but you understand what it's trying to say.

"I want that too," you admit. Confiding in the TV feels good. You place a hand on it gently.

"Get away from there!" someone screams. You turn around. Superbird is pointing a shaky finger at you, and you see fear in his eyes.

It doesn't matter. You turn your attention back to the TV.
A1qQvOZ.png

The screen is no longer showing static; instead, it is displaying four pieces of Candy Cornn. You want the Candy Cornn so badly. You push your face against the screen, but the glass separates you from the Cornn. You push harder, so hard that it hurts, but it's not enough - you just can't seem to get through the glass.

You grab the TV with both hands and slam your face into the screen. The glass shatters into a hundred pieces. You wipe the blood from your broken nose.

Then you plunge your head into the TV.

Thanks for playing! In total you found 9 pieces of Candy Cornn. Hold onto those and wait until we announce prizes when the game finishes on Sunday.

Happy Halloween!

-----

Nira:
Thank you for the update, Eifie! I'm glad we could extort some candy cornn from that poor statue. I think we'll be moving to the library now, as a place filled with books is the most likely place to uncover entire ears of corn.

sdilbMt.png

The small Library is full of people - you have to push your way past a few trainers just to get inside. Twilight Princess simply floats over them without a care in the world.

From here you can return to the Entrance Hall. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?

-----

Superbird:
Well, Meursault already started doing what I had in mind, and I'm not one to keep him from that. How about, while I double-check to make sure there's nothing in that trash can over there, you wait and see what Meursault's investigation pulls up, and if a ghost pops out of the TV and gives him candy I want you to Captivate it in hopes of getting us some too.

We've had a good run, Deru.
Actions: 0/8

1wvEkP4.png

You tell Deru to watch Meursault and the TV while you rummage through the trash can. There's not much of interest in there. You find mostly dirt, dead bugs, and bits of wood fallen from the ceiling. Just as you're about to give up, Deru barks.

You spin around, then recoil in shock. Meursault is sitting in front of the TV, whispering to it and stroking it gently.

You know possession when you see it.

"Get away from there!" you shout, but it's already too late. Meursault grabs the TV and smashes her head into it repeatedly, sending shards of glass flying all over the room. A spray of blood spurts onto the wall. In a panic, you reach for the door, but it slams shut before you. The handle refuses to budge.

Meursault's body is standing up now, wearing the TV like a helmet. It lurches toward you.

"Captivate it, Deru!" you yell. "Now!"

Deru grabs the Sachet in her mouth and shakes it about wildly, scattering herbs and dried petals on the floor. The TV creature shrinks back in disgust - as it does so, four pieces of Candy Cornn fall from its body.
A1qQvOZ.png

The door suddenly swings open. This is it! Your chance to escape! But...

You look at the Candy Cornn on the ground, then at the door, then at the TV creature.

... Fuck it. You leap onto the floor and scrape up the Candy Cornn as quickly as you can. It only takes you a second to stuff it all into your pockets. You scramble to your feet and rush towards the door -

- but something grabs you by the neck and lifts you up...

Thanks for playing! In total you found 12 pieces of Candy Cornn. Hold onto those and wait until we announce prizes when the game finishes on Sunday.

Happy Halloween!

Eta Carinae:

LIT3ijg.png

You head into the messy Bedroom Hallway, which has already been torn apart and thoroughly searched by other treasure hunters.

"Hallway," says HALp.

You can hear voices coming from the second bedroom; there must be trainers in there. Suddenly you are overcome by a sense of dread - something is terribly wrong...

Let's see what's in bedroom #4, shall we?

Totodile:

I4ivO8C.png

You and Fluttershy lean over and take a close look at the patches of frost on the ground. You reach out with a finger and touch it -

- and it explodes into a cloud of snow and ice, knocking you both away! The swirling snow flies around the room, freezing everything it touches solid - thick sheets of ice spread across the walls and ceiling. Finally the cloud comes to a halt in the center of the room, where it coalesces into the shape of a small Froslass.

"Foolish mortals," the Froslass says, "you know not what you have unleashed!" She cackles wildly. "Now you must answer my riddle, or else I will not suffer you to live. Ahaha!"

She clears her throat.

"Which cannibal takes the best care of his skin?"

You and Fluttershy exchange a nervous glance. Neither of you know the answer to that one, at least not off the top of your head. But come to think of it, that Froslass is rather petite... You could probably take her by surprise with an attack, or make a quick getaway.
Man, how should I know these things? Well, there is one possible answer ... the cannibal is you, Fluttershy.

?

You've noticed your great complexion, right? Well, it's because I've been feeding you the remains of your predecessor this whole time. Surprise!

!!!!! D:

(hey, calm down, I'm just kidding. but froslass wasn't expecting that answer, so let's take her by surprise with a cold iron tail to the face! that's what she gets for asking dumb questions.)

Vipera Magnifica:

nImL84L.png

The table creaks under a fucking whale's weight as you shout your commands. For a while you can hear a bit of murmuring, and then a Gengar, a Gourgeist, a Banette and a Misdreavus all rise up from underneath the table, staring daggers at you, as well as I liek Scyther and Mr. Turtle, who come out from under the table. The four ghosts nod in some kind of collective agreement, and hand you three pieces of Candy Cornn, before descending back under the table again. You're not sure if it's because you've just been faced with four different ghost pokemon or because you've been in this Chateau for a bit too long, but you feel a little bit uneasy, as though you don't have much time left.
A1qQvOZ.png

From here you can return to the Entrance Hall, or go west to the Kitchen. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?
If we have to go, let's go out with a bang. a fucking whale, can you please Heavy Slam your huge fucking whale body into the floor? If we're lucky we might knock something down from the rafters, or find treasure in the loose floor boards.

Wargle:

m2a9VI6.png

You leave the Library and return to the Entrance Hall. It feels much colder in there all of a sudden; an ominous wind blows through your hair.

Hmm. Lumberjack time. Use Aerial Ace to cut the berries on those berry trees they planted in pots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom