• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I like intros. They're comfy and easy to wear.

Max Elixir

Hey guys. I'm Max Elixir. That's not my real name, I just chose it because I've never seen anyone name themselves after an item before.

I mainly play the games, I can't wait for HeartGold and SoulSilver to come out coz I'm currently stuck on Cynthia in Platinum.

In real life, I'm at uni doing Interactive Media (I can almost speak HTML), and in my spare time I like to browse the internet and watch TV.

So how are you?

Aw dammit. Max Elixir would be the best name ever.

Anyway hi, welcome to TCoD. You'll find your complimentary tea and cod... er... just about everywhere.

Hey. Welcome to the Cave of Scyther, where we stalk people and eat n00bs.
I can't wait till' HG SS either. I beat Cynthia. :0 Easy. So, have a good time. Keep from being a n00b and we won't eat you. Or hit you with a hammer called the "Ban Hammer". I remember seeing that on Pokecharms. Eh, I'm getting offtopic. Just have a good time here.

Hello.....can I call you Max? How about Lix? xD Sorry, I just have trouble spelling "Elixir".

I'm Flareth, the forum animation nerd. Enjoy it here.

You have recieved +1 awesomeness for your intro title, and +5 awesomeness for your name. You now have +6 awesomeness.

Welcome to the forum.

Peace~~

I'm Scyther, it's nice to meet you. I prefer to lurk around and read threads, rather than post and put in my two cents, but I'd be happy to speak to you via Visitor Messege. I have made wonderful, wonderful friends that I know I can trust and rely on, and I hope you will too.

So, um, yeah. Enjoy.

Thanks guys!

You'll find your complimentary tea and cod... er... just about everywhere.

I don't like tea... is that a problem?

I beat Cynthia. :0 Easy.

It's my own fault really. My team was around level 50 and I couldn't be arsed to train, so I just walked into the league with a load of revives and just about managed to luck my way through. Unfortunately I'm now in the final room and my strongest Pokemon is 10 levels below Cynthia's, so I'm kinda screwed. But oh well.

Hello.....can I call you Max? How about Lix? xD Sorry, I just have trouble spelling "Elixir".

Go ahead, you can call me more or less anything you like. I had to look up Elixir too.

I would, but they're a little impractical in this weather.

Naw, you're alright. I don't like cod, myself.

Go ahead, you can call me more or less anything you like. I had to look up Elixir too.

I believe in Pokémon, it's misspelt "Elixer", actually :B

...I just realised this is like the first Intros thread I've posted in in ages :O Anyway, see you around Mr Elixir. Incidentally, I highly recommend the Anime-Style Battling league here.

Originally Posted by Mike the Foxhog
You'll find your complimentary tea and cod... er... just about everywhere.

NO! Tea is good; Cod is good; Tea and Cod together are not good! Oh, and hi I guess. PM me IF YA'Z HAZ THE TIMEZ TO DO SO!

Ooh, a Max Elixir! I need one of-a does! *glomps*
Sorry, anyway. Welcome! And anyway, how can you wear intros? o_O;
Eat up your cod and drink your tea and don't wear oversized shorts (breaking the rules) otherwise you're a goner.

Back
Top Bottom