• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi, I guess.

Hi, I guess. Welcome to the forums, I guess.

Well you'll definitely see me around if you hang around the ASB here. And uh... well, have the obligatory tea and cod (I can't believe no-one's said that yet).

Well, not all of us trot out the same boring saying time after time, Blahzy. :P

no one notice that I put in that rhyme-thing in my greetings all the time, okay?

Yes, yes, ASB, go there now.

Formalities are boring, but we still use them anyway. Here, tea and cod are formalities. but fine I'll be less boring next time

ASB go nao, yes yes. Let's just throw subtlety out the window, yes? :D

Hello, and welcome. I'm Scyther, 1/2 of the non-Vbulliten couple. Feel free to talk to me I'm desprate to make friends. And do have a jolly good time, er, Kyle.

:O KYLE MALONE

Just kidding; I know a Kyle Malone from my bus.

Anyways, hi, I'm Mewtwo, yadda yadda yadda. here, have a cookie! =3

Hey. You are now talking to a frozen peice of steel. Also known as steele.
Yes, go to ASB. I could use some battles if a ref ever shows up.

WHY THE HECK ARE YOU GIVING OUT HOT CHOCOLATE AND HERRING!?

Coffee and Sardines perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom