• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi!

WyvernLugia

Hey I'm WyvernLugia. I came here because I (obviously) like Pokemon and TCoD i my favorite pokemon site. I run my own Pokemon site, Umbreon Underground Please go there, but be aware we are roughly 1 month old so we don't have much up. I look forward to talking with you on the forums!

Hey, I'm Uber Charizard. TCoD's resident Pokemon-lover and toilet-hugger. Nice to meet you. I'll be sure to check out your site.

HELLO! I would love to check out your site. to bad I'm not getting paid to do it...
Now, we have a strict policy around here. DRINK TEA AND EAT COD!

Greetings. ^^ I'm Stormecho, and you'll probably see me most often in the RP forum, though I might get around to putting up fanfic one day... Eventually.

Anyways, have some tea, cod, and enjoy your stay.

I checked out your site. It's pretty cool.

Hi, I'm Mewtwo, beginner sitebuilder. I am currently working on my website called Ferransi Forest.

Back
Top Bottom