• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Username change requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
OLD NAME: Sofa
NEW NAME: Cap'n Sofa

If the apostrophe is impossible, please go with Captain Sofa.

Last edited:
Sorry to be adding to your list of requests, opal, but would you be able to change my username to Flora? Flora and Ashes is just way too long these days.

Here's the first set of name changes:

Miyari -> Squirrel
superyoshi888 -> vaporchu
Midnight -> Jester
Charizard2K -> Phantom
RaiCH -> Rai-CH
Mini_Moonwalker -> Mini Moonwalker
Brock -> Hidan
Zackrinian -> Chief Zackrai
_Ditto_ -> Diz
Sofa -> Cap'n Sofa
Flora and Ashes -> Flora
GW -> The Doctor
RespectTheBlade -> FallOut Blade

If I've done something silly like misspell your new name let me know. Also, from now on, please clearly indicate your current name and the name you would like it changed to in your post.

Zeruknokku

ty

No.

I apoligize, but I'm having second thoughts about my name.
FallOut Blade -> RespectTheBlade
I'm sorry for the inconvience, and I promise I won't change it again. ( or at least not immeadiately.)

Last edited:
I'd like to have my name changed from Male Gardevoir to Cuddlefuzz.

My reasoning for this is that I have quite simply become tired of the name Male Gardevoir, and I find that Cuddlefuzz, which I have been using on most places for some time now, is easier to remember and fits more like a name in a sense.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
HI OPAL

CHANGE MY NAME FROM Jessie to ERUFUUN

ERUFUUN
IN CAPS

Or normal text if you waaaant but I like caps. (´・ω・`)

Well if Jessie is going to /drop the ball/ on being Jessie, then I suppose I, MidnightSaboteur Señor Junior, shall simply have to become Mondo! The best character of the day in the history of cotds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom