• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light

Sorry for the double post, but...

I BEAT THE GAME! :D

Chaos was pretty easy, really. It was moreso a battle of endurance than anything else.

Also, did you know that Lux and Chakra can actually give you more than 999 HP? It just doesn't show up on HP screen. I noticed that when Brandt had 999/999 HP that it wasn't changing when someone dealt damage to him.

Anyways, I had Yunita as a Fighter spamming Frenzy Fu whenever possible, Jusqua was in a constant stream of Boost/Spell Focus/Desolator for the entirety of the battle, Aire was on constant healing duty, and Brandt was just...there. I had Brandt constantly using Target and doing okay damage, but he was handy when I needed another boost of HP with Curaga, since Curaga hits everyone in the party.

The ending was nice. :) It wasn't emotion evoking, but I enjoyed it because it had a pretty good amount of character interaction, and i finally understood that the four main characters actually knew that each other existed.

I started a new game for the hell of it, but I really want to try a Low Level challenge for the game, just to see how far I can go. This guy is trying it and is up to boss 5 or something like that. I imagine it gets harder later, though.

That was fast, Blaziking. That or I'm slow xD

Well, I'm at the final dungeon now, but I'm more or less experimenting with Crowns and stuff. Oh, and trying to see if I can get the Seamstress Crown. I'll update with the levels and abilities later, but right now Yunita is a Dark Fencer, Jusqua is a White Mage, Aire is a Black Mage and Brandt is a Hero.

So um ... what's your favourite crown guys? Mine is probably the Black Mage for it's sheer destruction, or Musician for it's overall epic design.

That was fast, Blaziking. That or I'm slow xD
Well, I had two days off from school and so...yeah I kinda just obsessed over the game for a while.

As for my favorite crown, I'd have to say that I need to use a few more of them before I can make a solid opinion about them. I like the Bard class, even though I barely touched it on my first playthrough. I've got to say that the Ranger and Fighter job classes are also up there on my list of favorites. Ranger increases power of bows and has the abilities of Target and Snipe, and Fighter has Chakra, Jugular, and Frenzy-Fu.

I'm likely going to keep Jusqua and Aire as my mages and Brandt and Yunita as my physical fighters (although Yunita may wind up a red mage)

Hmm. Actually, Blaziking, the characters' natural stat growths are slightly different from what you mentioned; At Lv99 equipless Freelancers, stats are as follows:

Yunita: HP 504, STR 65, INT 65, SPR 70
Aire: HP 486, STR 55, INT 70, SPR 65
Brandt: HP 549, STR 70, INT 55, SPR 65
Jusqua: HP 545, STR 65, INT 65, SPR 65

Going by these builds, Yunita makes the best healer, Aire makes the best mage, Brandt is a strong physical attacker and weak mage, Jusqua is balanced.

Hmm. Actually, Blaziking, the characters' natural stat growths are slightly different from what you mentioned; At Lv99 equipless Freelancers, stats are as follows:

Yunita: HP 504, STR 65, INT 65, SPR 70
Aire: HP 486, STR 55, INT 70, SPR 65
Brandt: HP 549, STR 70, INT 55, SPR 65
Jusqua: HP 545, STR 65, INT 65, SPR 65

Going by these builds, Yunita makes the best healer, Aire makes the best mage, Brandt is a strong physical attacker and weak mage, Jusqua is balanced.
Yeah ^^; I noticed that shortly after I made that post earlier. Thanks for posting that.

Back
Top Bottom