• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Think Future Features

The Meme

At least somewhat Evil. A little.
Hmm, I guess this goes here..

Anyway, what features would you like to see in grey, or the next generation of games? Personally, I would love to see secret bases back, and not the cheap underground knock-offs, either. Also, I think the ability to trade items would be lovely. Anything else?

We do need secretbases back. It was fun making random holess in trees and caves, revealing a bigger space outside than inside. I didn't mind the underground much, just annoying to get through, and an easy way to get evolutionary stones and fossils. But I hated the bases n the Underground. My first base in pearl, there was a darn rock at the entrance, blocking the rest of the room. x.x
We need contests back, and maybe the Pokiathlon. I messes around on the contests in Emerald with my Gardevoir, and I went crazy with the Pokiathlon. Pokemon Musical is a failure. You dress up your pokemon and s/he/it does a silly interpretive dance that involves hopping, failure flips, and so on.
I'll be thinking of more.. :o

Bring back the Underground and make it so you can use it either with or without Wi-Fi.

A huge underground tunnel under a whole region doesn't seem reasonable, if they add it back in, then incorporate in the story. EG: The evil team in the game plans on collapsing the tunnels, to destroy the region or something.

In Guardian Signs, the best feature was the way you would fly. It would be awesome if that system was put into future main series games.

A huge underground tunnel under a whole region doesn't seem reasonable, if they add it back in, then incorporate in the story. EG: The evil team in the game plans on collapsing the tunnels, to destroy the region or something.

What? It was under the entire region in DPPt, so why wouldn't it be reasonable?

There should be a post game adventure, like the sevii islands. And Secret bases were fun.

Oh, and If you look Right here on this Lil link, You'll see what the new Pokemon games are, for 3DS.

And I've heard from a gaming site that this dude gave Nintendo and idea for a new Pokemon game,called Glacier and Volcano. Nintendo told the guy they might use it in like 2012, though not sure.

Must agree that I'd love to see the Underground again!! That was one of my favourite things in DPPt <3

I didn't particularly like the underground, it just reminded me of my lack of friends with the game and my inability to get spiritomb. Used it to get Heart Scales, though.

MOVE TUTORS. That is all.

I think if they put an undetrground there should be vendors who sell useful items for cheaper prices (NOT BP) and also trainers of varying power depending on where you entered.

Incorporate the underground into the aboveground, including secret bases. Have it so that you may mine in caves, which there are bound to be, and have bases located similarly to R/S/E. Traps were fun, as well as CTF, so those could stay. Possibly have an online high scores table based on CTF.

Also, bring back having Pokemon follow you, but remove it being based on the pokemon on the front of your pasta. I'm rather OCD about both having my started follow me constantly and having all of my Pokemon be at the the same level.

Maybe also incorporate the dream world thing, but not where both are seperate for online.

Incorporate the underground into the aboveground, including secret bases. Have it so that you may mine in caves, which there are bound to be, and have bases located similarly to R/S/E. Traps were fun, as well as CTF, so those could stay. Possibly have an online high scores table based on CTF.

Awww, but that wouldn't make Secret Bases Wi-Fi capable. ):

It doesn't really make much sense to be able to mine into every cave wall you see. Or even most of them. But there's that guy in Twist Mountain who seems to mine for a fossil every day or something, so something like that could be used for mining. I think that it makes getting free stuff a little too easy, though.

Secret bases have to at least come back for the 3makes, and they make for good money sinks, which this game desperately needs. Combining that and a modified Entralink would easily mean CTF and traps return (and/or, expand the inside of a secret base and let you put invisible traps there), with the added fun of possibly forcing people to use HMs to get to your base. And flying away from people trying to get their flags back. Secret bases can stick around after you've stopped playing with the other person, too (but maybe the flag disappears), which can lead to things like unexpectedly finding a secret base on your travels, or agreeing to raise teams of lv 100 audino without attacking moves so you can have ridiculously easy training.

Also, I sort of want to be able to decorate the character's bedroom again as well as the secret base. I don't remember actually doing so in gens ii and iii, but I want to have that ability. And for more An Interior Designer Is You, an Undella Town villa.

Pokémon following you is a given. I don't know about separating it from being the first in your party, though; if it's following you, it makes sense that it's always the first one being sent out to defend you from a surprise threat. And it doesn't give the implication that either wild pokémon jump out at you from the tall grass, then wait for you to fumble with a poké ball so you can send someone out, or you're always holding a poké ball so you can throw it at a moment's notice. It's not necessary against trainers, but I doubt they'll be separating wild and trainer battles that much. (There is the possibility of, say, being able to send out any pokémon from your party at your choice in your trainer battle, instead of just your first, but is unlikely to happen and is really superfluous since this occurs before you know the opponent's pokémon.)

I didn't particularly like the underground, it just reminded me of my lack of friends with the game and my inability to get spiritomb. Used it to get Heart Scales, though.

MOVE TUTORS. That is all.

Thisthisthisthisthis. I don't have much of an internet/not IRL social life, so it was a little sad. I did, however like all the endless heart scales possible.

Walking your pokemon looks quite fun.

I was honestly disappointed when I found out the fact that didn't continue this into Unova. It was one of my favorite parts of Hg/Ss, and I would like to see it back.

SECRET BASES i loved that feature so much in r/s/e

actually to hell with it

everything about r/s/e was awesome i hope they remake themmmm

I want Pokémon to follow you around again, and rematches with Gym Leaders too, obviously. I also hope that the rivals and gym leaders have better teams (Like Lenora adding a different Normal type to her team in her first fight, Elesa not spamming Emolga, etc etc), and a battle frontier! And battling the Shadow Triad, the Sages, and having a re-match with Ghetsis in the post-game would all be welcome additions.

The ability to make your Pokemon wear accessories whenever you want, besides contests and musicals. If not only for the chance to send out Snivy with a tophat and a cane.

Back
Top Bottom