• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quartz came in today. <3 cannot wait til tomorrow when i get together with bff to play it

Also bff's boyfriend somehow knows of the existence of Quartz which is odd since I didn't even know he liked Pokémon until bff told me he knew of Quartz. Considering I disliked him greatly until like two days ago and bff was not happy because of it the fact that he likes Quartz makes him 20% cooler in my eyes

Finished 358/2 days and I almost cried. It was beautiful.

Also, I read both of the graphic novels for the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. The second was very sad for me, I'd grown attached to one of the characters that died at the end.

Today was THE SUNNIEST. I have WARMED MY BONES.
and probably given myself skin cancer because my parents raised me not to believe in suncream in factors greater than 10 but it was LOVELY <3

I...
I think I am finally startinq to qet over my ex.

I mean, I realize that he was not the best partner for me. And I dont want to qet back toqether. I miss him, but I know I can do better. I am still lonely, and I still want someone to huq me and kiss me :c but at least I have started on the road to recovery.

so i told this cute chick that i had never talked to before over facebook i thought she was pretty and now we're texting

(:

So I was playing around in Google Translate for this thing I'm writing, and I got this:
fbcajl.jpg

:D
And if you must know, I was translating "pulse."

Camping in Canada was epic.
And I came back and...

Apparently, I got a Game Boy Color! *bounces around* It's old, but... I love it!

MY FRIEND'S BOYFRIEND LENT HER A COPY OF LEAFGREEN AND HAS COMMANDED HER TO PLAY IT.

APPROVAL LEVEL HAS INCREASED BY ABOUT 10000%.

Today went surprisingly well after the little incident earlier. And I got to throw whipped cream at my hated stepbrother. So I had some fun.

I have this uncanny ability to tell what dates are the best for friend-hangout-time.

I was planning to have my friend come over after play practice but was debating if I should change the date. Eventually I decided against it.

On the way to practice I found out she'd had a terrible morning thanks to her dad and basically really needed some away time. And playing Mario Party and laughing at my fails (I tried to describe a mini game as "March of the Penguins: The Demented Version" and accidentally said "Demented Virgin") worked fairly well to cheer her up.

Well, look at that! Looks like I just wrote a sixteen-line poem complete with end rhyme, in under 30 minutes, and it's only slightly whimsical.

(this wouldn't be especially notable, but I generally suck at rhyming so... I'm quite proud of myself right now :T )

Who just thought of the best idea for a modern-day loose adaptaion of the plot for the Lion King set in a ghetto gang-war environment? This guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom