• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Hack Discussion

Great! I have no idea what was going on there, but I'm glad it's working now.

If anybody else has that problem, please let me know; I'd like to get to the bottom of it.

@Chief Zackrai
There should be a Print Screen button on your keyboard, next to the F whatevers (haha that sounded funny). Press that to get a screenshot, then open up Paint or something, paste the screenshot, and save it.

@Negrek
Would it be possible to display the amount of EXP a Pokemon needs to stay in its fully-evolved form? Otherwise I can't tell how much EXP I can take off an evolved Pokemon when using your business.

mm'kay, so here it is.

picture.php

EDIT: gah it's really small. Um, here have a link to the album it's in.

@Negrek
Would it be possible to display the amount of EXP a Pokemon needs to stay in its fully-evolved form? Otherwise I can't tell how much EXP I can take off an evolved Pokemon when using your business.
Umm, it would be really tricky. I'll probably just put something up in the first post of my business that specifies the EXP requirements for different evolutions to help with that instead.

I haven't been here in over a year, and consequently my profile wasn't moved over to the new system. Can I post it here using the format from the data collection thread and get started that way?

You don't need to repost your profile or anything. Just join up, and once you've done that I'll add your stuff back to your account.

Thank you! I'm really liking the new interface - it's a thousand times more convenient than the post-based system, for one. So, thanks for that too.

Hi, I would like to buy blazheirio889 a Prism Scale for her birthday, but if I buy it directly it will be stuck in my profile (I think?)

So would it be possible to remove 18$ from my profile and give blazhy her gift?

Otherwise I could just give her the 18$ and she could buy it herself but that would break the birthday magic honestly.

Hi, I would like to buy blazheirio889 a Prism Scale for her birthday, but if I buy it directly it will be stuck in my profile (I think?)

So would it be possible to remove 18$ from my profile and give blazhy her gift?

Otherwise I could just give her the 18$ and she could buy it herself but that would break the birthday magic honestly.

Since the last major update, Negrek says it's possible to transfer items between trainers.

Back
Top Bottom