• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Shadow Apocalypse

Just then, a huge blue explosion appeared behind the Nido.

"Excuse me." said Ali.

He took some mud from the ground and mixed it with saltwater from a little pool in the ground.

"Ancient dragon remedy. Effective." He stood over the injured rodent and was about to heal it, when he stopped.

"Can I trust you?"

Thorn was already nervous but the explosion scared the rodent out of her wits. She tried to flee when, predictably, she fell due to her injuries.

An exasperated Fraxure stood over the 'rat'.

"If you do not speak to me, I will use other means of making you speak."

He showed her a silver claw radiating with dragon energy. In the other hand, where the claws were withdrawn, he held a healing potion.

"Speak." he said sternly. "Can I trust you?"

Thorn looked over at the Dragon looming above with a claw outstretched and once again, her fright kicked in. From her perspective, it was all over, she was doomed to be some creature's food. The terrified Nidorina whimpered "T-trust me?" Now she was confused and scared "I-I-I didn't want any trouble!"

Ali withdrew both of his claws, making the energy singe the ground. Sighing, he turned away, and when he looked at Thorn again he was holding a healing potion.

The Nidorina gave a quick glance up at the potion. Thorn, always having lived in the wild, had no idea what it was.

Circling over the 'potion' handling going on under her, Makalu the Noctowl caws. This world is crazy and some Pokemon will do anything to survive. If she didn't find food soon, she'd starve. That Patrat she ate earlier has already worn off after such a long flight.

Katherine noticed tension in the mind of the Nido. She calmly approached it. "Hi.. I am Katherine. You are?" she waited for a response. "Listen, I want to trust you. But you should speak up, just so we are sure." Katherine then did an awkward grin.

Rose slowly approached the Nidorina, "I..I am Rose..I..I hate fig..fighting," she saw the injury and got down to her knees to see it better, "Y..You need h..help, ple..please allow me to he..heal you."

Thorn looked back at Rose and Katherine, they were certainly less threatening. "Hello." She whimpered in response. "Y-you want to help me?"

Katherine replied, "Yes. And, I trust you now." She did another awkward grin, hoping to maybe get a few answers out of her, and a new teammate, as well as a new friend. "And if you are hurt, Rose and I can help you."

"Well, glad thats all over with," Jace said with a sigh. "I too know some healing moves. My dad trained me in how to control the aura around me to heal. Look."

Jacen opened one of his palms and in the center of the palm was a glowing ball of energy. He kept concentrating until the ball rose into the air and began forming into other shapes before returning to his hand and fading away. Then Jacen pulled out his sword and swiftly cut off a piece of long grass nearby. Sheathing the sword, he took one piece of the grass and put it where its supposed to be on the plant and the plant began to glow blue as he concentrated his energy. Within seconds, the plant stopped glowing and it became as good as new.

"See, I can do the same with your wounds if you allow me to,"

"I..I'm gr..grass type," Rose smiled, "I..I know pain..painless hea..healing move," she said looking for an oran berry or sitrus berry.

Now she'd seen the healing techniques of the Riolu, Thorn began to trust them a little more. She sat as calmly as she could.

"Okay then, heal up... this isn't going to hurt is it?"

"No, you won't feel a thing," promised Jace. "Oh, my name is Jacen by the way."

Jacen then knelt down beside the Nidorina and touched the wounds. He closed his eyes and his palms glowed blue followed by the area where the wounds were. After a few seconds, the glowing stopped and all the wounds were sealed back up and faded away. However, thats when Jace suddenly passed out due to lack of energy.

Katherine quickly noticed that Jacen had fainted. She floated over there quickly.
"Woah! Are you okay?" Katherine tried to think of something to do for him, although it didn't get her too far. Stupid me and my dumb three-year-old brain.. Katherine fell down on purpose and laid down on the ground. Perhaps if she was in the same experience feeling she would know what to do. "Someone else help him please! I can't do anything to help.."

Rose went up to the Riolu, "Fi..fight..fighting types sh..should...shouldn't heal pok..pokemon," She muttered slowly as she began using the sunlight to use Synthesis on herslef and stored it into power and used natural gift to heal the Riolu.

Thorn had been a little too absorbed in inspecting her own former wounds, most had cleared up but some faint scratches remain, at least she'd have something to brag about if she made it back to her warren...

As soon as she noticed the fainted Riolu she couldn't help but feel a bit nervous his friends would turn on her. She quickly hopped over to one of the dead Scythers and bit a massive chunk of it, clearly grimacing as she swallowed her bite whole. "H-hey, want any of this? It's really good stuff!" She lied.

Katherine got up and dusted herself off. She approached Thorn while quickly getting berries that are safe to eat. She gave a handful to everyone, and then asked Thorn, "So, what's your story?"

Thorn gave a bit of a shrug. "Well, it's not that interesting, I just lived with a warren of other Nidos and I kinda got kicked out for breaking one of their rules." She took another big bite off the Scyther, pretending it tasted good.

Back
Top Bottom