• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

I could possibly be going to the beach in August, I think. But it just feels ao good to be typing with Pokemon music playing. Hooray for being undead! =P

Fish Jumpers just got it's own Forum! =D

... and by that, I mean I made a Fish Jumpers Forum. Really proud of myself right now.

In the last two weeks have been introduced to and beaten Portal and Portal 2. Funniest games in the universe <3

I am going to learn Japanese for three weeks in a superfun college!!!oneone!!!one!!!one.

Also, FINALLY GOT GHOST TRICK OMG SO FANTASTIC thoughIcan'tplayitforthreeweeksduetothenovideogamespolicycrapohwell.

One Week on Monday!!!!

Fwee!!!

Germany, here I come. After surviving a family reunion this coming Saturday.

So. Tried Soul Calibur V at my friend's house. It was awesome, and I should have bought that game sooner.

Also just saw an add on Youtube with a bed. Not just a bed, though. The sides were giant circles. Like REALLY BIG CIRCLES.

I want that bed. I wish to roll it down a hill to see what happens. I AM SO SMUUURT.

First, my computer is now fixed. Yay!

Second, I was already using my computer for pony and my brother was approaching my room. I tried to close the page, but since I had two tabs open, the page didn't close and instead the "Do you want to close all tabs?" message appeared.

The fwee part of this is that my brother's reaction wasn't negative...but it was the most awkward moment of my life.

First, my computer is now fixed. Yay!

Second, I was already using my computer for pony and my brother was approaching my room. I tried to close the page, but since I had two tabs open, the page didn't close and instead the "Do you want to close all tabs?" message appeared.

The fwee part of this is that my brother's reaction wasn't negative...but it was the most awkward moment of my life.

This is why I learned Ctrl+W.

I just made some Converse All Star Hi shoes in my school's colors. Put my graduating year on them.

They're supposed to arrive in under three weeks.

Kind of badass if I do say so myself.

Going to Parsons the New School for Design. FIRST DAY: Aug 27th
Tuition is covered ENTIRELY by scholarship for my intelligence and art portfolio <3
I have $10+ thousand left over from how many scholarships I've won at my disposal.
Moving Aug 19th into an apartment with my big sister >:D No padres hehehe
Already commissioned by Rock Lee's voice actor, Brian Donovan, to recreate this for $400.

I love my life :D

Just got Still Alive, Caramelldansen, Homestuck Vol 1-4, coloUrs and mayhem: Universe B, and The Wanderers.

Hell fucking yes.

Back
Top Bottom