• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Somebody brought home a zillion of boxes of Brown Cinnamon Sugar poptarts... My favorite kinds! 15 Boxes of poptarts, though! That is like 90 poptarts in total! I have no idea who bought these, because I usually do the grocery shopping, so I just left a 'Thank you' note with some money to pay for the poptarts for whoever bought them XD I love these!

I got a new TV in my room, one that has AV plugins! I can play a console...IN MY ROOM. Now I shall finish ALL of my PS3 games ^_^

What is the best way to start off a new month?

The answer: SNOW DAY.

AAAAAAWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Wow, I spent most of today lying out in the sun because it was absolutely wonderful (weather-wise) where I am in England.

Also, I have a house sorted for next year! I'm living with two excellent friends and it's in a much nicer area than my current place and it's near the station and the rent's really reasonable and it's near a big supermarket and I can start moving stuff in in less than a month. I'm so excited :)

take THAT you goddamn essay!
How's it feel to be PRETTY MUCH FINISHED??
ahaha yess my fingers hurt but this is still so very tremendous

Wow, I spent most of today lying out in the sun because it was absolutely wonderful (weather-wise) where I am in England.

It's a good day to be missing lessons for fake fires as well.

And today's been a moderately decent day. Somehow I always find a way to make fire alarms just that bit more entertaining.

A conversation I was having in said fire alarm said:
Person: Don't you just love this soothing sound?
Me: Never have I seen such terrible use of the notes C and F in such rapid fashion.
Person: Don't you just love it?
Me: ASDFGHJKL I WANNA BEAT THE FUDGE BALLS OUT OF A WAZZ BAG!

i haVE the employment................ ((My job's hours and locations are set in stone holla holla get boonbolla))

Dood class rings are cool, I still wear mine in college

In other news, having less than 9100 songs when I came home for the weekend turned into 9999 by the time I went to Iron Man 3 and now back at college I check and I have 10111. This is a great number and I love music too much

In other news, having less than 9100 songs when I came home for the weekend turned into 9999 by the time I went to Iron Man 3 and now back at college I check and I have 10111. This is a great number and I love music too much

Wait, wat.

Get. Last.fm. Now.

I'm so close to being able to drift in MKDS. So close. And yes, I'm sneaking on my DS. Keep it quiet.

Last edited:
I got a great band to retweet, favorite, and reply to one of my tweets! WHOO!

GUESS WHO'S TWO WEEKS CLEAN FROM SELF HARM
Guess who's going to Washington D.C
Guess who's going to CMEA
I AM BECAUSE I'M AWESOME

*dances crazily*

Back
Top Bottom